Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I find sara to be terrible started watching atrangi re and she was unbearable and her lips won’t shut her accent was off
Plus she’s ugly
I find sara to be terrible started watching atrangi re and she was unbearable and her lips won’t shut her accent was off
Plus she’s ugly
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One is free to prefer the BONY & ANOREXIC types 👎🏼
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One is free to prefer the BONY & ANOREXIC types 👎🏼
Who says I like them either. All of the new girls are terrible
I thought Sara was promising. Then I saw the trailer of LAK2. Then I was done.
Last crowd puller female nepo kid would be Alia. I have no expectations from Suhana or Khushi.
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav
I thought Sara was promising. Then I saw the trailer of LAK2. Then I was done.
Last crowd puller female nepo kid would be Alia. I have no expectations from Suhana or Khushi.
Don't forget Kartik was in that movie with her. A lot of people feel she was somewhat OK 👍🏼
https://x.com/Actress_GOAT/status/2047944649084715388?s=20
We have yet to see a Big Blockbuster from her, she is in news for all the wrong reasons. Her Attitude problem has swept away all the work coming...
Aisa kuch nahi hua, chill. Happy April Fool's Day
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
5