Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_demon thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

2nd biggest opener of the year. 

Akki does 5 films a year. One ends up working. This strategy works well for him. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I might watch it OTT if I find time by year end. 

The story topic is good but from the trailer itself, I didnโ€™t feel itโ€™s a hunt or chase movie at all. 

What a way to ruin it.. ๐Ÿ™„

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have a lot of expectations from this film and was waiting to watch it but seeing the reviews i donot think i want to waste money on it. Will wait for OTT release...

Thanks for posting review ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The movie is a disappointment ...  Will wrap up below 100 crore

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

BW movies ka koi bohat he bura time chal raha hai.. not only south but now even Pakistani movies faring better ๐Ÿ‘€ 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

wish Bollywood would go back to making family dramas, love hate stories with song and dance, comedies. and stop with the patriotic themes, biographies and all this weird gimmicky special effects stuff. 

and not just one item songs, but the entire filmy soundtrack, fun song, dance song, festival song, sad song.

they did that forever, how difficult can it be. I used to watch multiple movies a weekend, sometimes, multiple a day, and now there isn't anything to watch but old movies. I would rather watch jwm for the hundredth time than watch any newer movie for the first time.