Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i was wondering where you were though and yes she’s a good person to get to know and once you break the barrier with her she is sweet and helpful as well
Hey dear❤️Was busy with festivities 😃oh yes...absolutely 💯 on Shirsha ❤️
Sabko dheere dheere "BEY" bolne ki aadat lagwa di maine 😆
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
BTW, I have songs' request for Charu, Natkhat, and Heisen :D ...are you guys up?
Well it's 5:30pm here, and I'm still at work 😆 what's your request?
Deal done!
Hahaha.. It started as a joke, Shwetha by mistake made her masoom post as matured content one.. fir kya tha.. just had fun for a while.. 😆
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
BTW, I have songs' request for Charu, Natkhat, and Heisen :D ...are you guys up?
Arre aap bolo to sahi 😎
yeh dekho kaisi kaise baatein kar rahi hein dono grannies. Laaj sharam toh bech kar aa gayi hai dono macchi market mein 🤪🤣🤣☺️🙈🙈🙈🙈😳😳😳🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️.🙈 Arey mere Khanna ji ki shirt kaun le gaya bey!! 😲😆
Tere liye shirt nikal ke khade hai bey!

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17
Well it's 5:30pm here, and I'm still at work 😆 what's your request?
PM sent. :D
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12