Toh kya karu main? Mar jao?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Toh kya karu main? Mar jao?
Ok minty I didn’t want you to leave left out so I’m high as a kite 😂
Originally posted by: GXJCBQ74ULIV7KWD
Toh kya karu main? Mar jao?
I am pretty sure she makes these topics purposely and takes BWF for a ride.
Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor
I am pretty sure she makes these topics purposely and takes BWF for a ride.
Minty’s sun, moon, rising and venus are all in Leo.
crazy again I will dedicate the gif to youOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
Ok minty I didn’t want you to leave left out so I’m high as a kite 😂

You know you missed in these 6 years
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Ok minty I didn’t want you to leave left out so I’m high as a kite 😂
Does your wife know this?
I’m back in New York
She’s in Pakistan w the kid till 15 November
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I’m back in New York
She’s in Pakistan w the kid till 15 November
You are lucky lol
&...
time to sober up