Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I’m back in New York
She’s in Pakistan w the kid till 15 November
Why do you always leave her there😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I’m back in New York
She’s in Pakistan w the kid till 15 November
Why do you always leave her there😆
She spends extra time there to see her family and such
Wasnt she there like a few months ago?
She moved here from Pakistan permanently in November 2019. Then Covid hit and we didn’t go back till October 2021. I stayed for 9 days. Wife/kid stayed till February 2022 then they come back . Then we went September 28 and I got back October 10. She is coming 15 November
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
She moved here from Pakistan permanently in November 2019. Then Covid hit and we didn’t go back till October 2021. I stayed for 9 days. Wife/kid stayed till February 2022 then they come back . Then we went September 28 and I got back October 10. She is coming 15 November
You are a good husband 👍👍
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
She moved here from Pakistan permanently in November 2019. Then Covid hit and we didn’t go back till October 2021. I stayed for 9 days. Wife/kid stayed till February 2022 then they come back . Then we went September 28 and I got back October 10. She is coming 15 November
Whens her next trip due