What is the singing website ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What is the singing website ?
I think it's an app, it's call Star Maker, there is Smule too, but they charge a subscription.
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17
I think it's an app, it's call Star Maker, there is Smule too, but they charge a subscription.
but just a month ago we would all use this website to record songs for free.
Okay 😆
i tried starmaker once itna bura koi end result aya tha i deleted it 😆Originally posted by: Heisenberg17
I think it's an app, it's call Star Maker, there is Smule too, but they charge a subscription.
u guys are kids manI know right !! I thought it was just going to be some YouTube suggestion. Plus one my post at matured content and it wasn’t even mature but this is beyond mature lol 😂
Glad u were not active in twitter 1 year back when i was on liking spree🤣
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
U know what to do here already... so just have fun😆
Ji janaab 🔥
Topic derail hi karna hai bhasad macha ke 😆
D3vil's birthday thread is totally cool! I'm glad Jas used my idea of Halloween themed party for him. I hope he sees the thread before leaving IF.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5308023/d3vil-birthday-surprise-party-join-in
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
but just a month ago we would all use this website to record songs for free.
I think you are talking about this site
Here u can record without music only but on Starmaker u can record with music track.
So here I am with Hinna's request. It was already sung amazingly by Shirsha and NP but I love it too so wanted to try it myself 😳 Hope you guys like it..
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12