Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Oh so NOW you want to listen to me all of a sudden when it comes to sharing something gross?

What are you talking about, you asked for the main mila tu mili line from kaali kaali aankhein, I gave you a whole ek garam chai ki pyali. ðŸ˜†

You so far, have done absolutely nothing, except keeping me awake, and then getting grossed out over something I had already warned you about😳

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

This is a continuation of the Lata Mangeshkar thread, which is completed now. 

U know what to do here already... so just have fun😆

I’ll do it but I need the link for the website that does this 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’ll do it but I need the link for the website that does this 

It's an app on Play store (Android) - Starmaker

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Kya haal bana diya is thread ka! Soch raha hoon title hi change kar doon aur dusri nayi thread banaoon 

It's BQ's fault, she has completely derailed the topic, I had asked for a simple request, and she just keeps going off on a tangent. 

Btw, have you sung any new songs? ðŸ˜†

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

It's BQ's fault, she has completely derailed the topic, I had asked for a simple request, and she just keeps going off on a tangent. 

Btw, have you sung any new songs? ðŸ˜†

No... Not yet. Charu had asked me to sing pukarta chala hoon mai... But it would need a bit of practice. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

No... Not yet. Charu had asked me to sing pukarta chala hoon mai... But it would need a bit of practice. 

I love that song, and I think it would suit your voice very nicely. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

OHMYFCUKINGGOD YUCK! 

Make tiktok asap before I make one for you. ðŸ˜†

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

I love that song, and I think it would suit your voice very nicely. 

I listened to that song and Rafi sahab has sung it very differently. U know how jagjeet singh sings with a deep voice where even the higher notes don't hit u hard... Something like. I can't explain in musical terms. But for this song there's a lot of voice modulation and control required... Cos the whole magic of this song lies in the subdued soft style of singing where u don't throw high notes at a very high pitch. instead u kind a subdue them and make them fall gradually after hitting a note.

I don't know if I'm making any sense ðŸ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

OHMYFCUKINGGOD YUCK! 

Make tiktok asap before I make one for you. ðŸ˜†

Make one and send me the password. ðŸ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I listened to that song and Rafi sahab has sung it very differently. U know how jagjeet singh sings with a deep voice where even the higher notes don't hit u hard... Something like. I can't explain in musical terms. But for this song there's a lot of voice modulation and control required... Cos the whole magic of this song lies in the subdued soft style of singing where u don't throw high notes at a very high pitch. instead u kind a subdue them and make them fall gradually after hitting a note.

I don't know if I'm making any sense ðŸ˜†

I know what you're talking about, it's a lovely song, Rafi saab was just an amazing singer, the feel and emotion he put in songs, is just something else. 

I might give it a go too. :D