congratulations Maroon 🤣
Maroon is going to wake up thinking he won this game 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
congratulations Maroon 🤣
Maroon is going to wake up thinking he won this game 😆
Contenders for 2nd place
😆
Ottocake
bollyqueen0
Aagebadho
priya185
what are the answers of the question 🤣 peeche check bhi nhi krega 🤣🤣
Tell me something new...
Aisa ek game bhi hua hai kya jaha Maroon ne unique answer nahi diye?😆
I guess 2nd place Ottocake
3rd Priya 185
Feeling like the actress who is nominated in every category but doesn't win 😆
Thank you guys. All of you are great

@Soni for some reason. I am unable to tag you
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
I don't what to say. This is the first time I have ever won a sheep game.
Thank you so much. I would like to thank Ranbir, Mohabbatein and FF for this win
Thank you so much
see you in other sheep games
I think Aagebadho came 2nd.
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
3