What happened to second place announcement? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What happened to second place announcement? 🤔
Guess who got the title of Unique Sheep?
😆
Contenders are
Maroonporsche
Havaana
hasini009
Billi Bangalan
And the award goes to..

Main jeet agyi.I can't believe this

I don't what to say. This is the first time I have ever won a sheep game.
Thank you so much. I would like to thank Ranbir, Mohabbatein and FF for this win
Thank you so much

see you in other sheep games
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
haan woh bhi hai 😆 games reunions jyada and games kam hai😆
🤣 so true indeed.
M.wheeler
RainbowGlitter
Havaana
Ottocake
Gul
NINALOGY
priya185
Uday_Shetty
congratulations Maroon 🤣
Guess who got the title of Unique Sheep?
😆
Contenders are
Maroonporsche
Havaana
hasini009
Billi Bangalan
Hasini for the win for VO answer🤣
Priya 185 ?
Knew it😆 congrats Maroon the unique sheep
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
3