Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Or Chandrachur 🤢
Chandrachur kon hai?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Or Chandrachur 🤢
Chandrachur kon hai?😆
Now the 2nd question any guesses?
"Imagine" there is BWFIan Deepwali party, which member would Rock it in Ethnic Wear?
😆
This whole time I was thinking of the girls. Is it actually Arsalan?
Now the 2nd question any guesses?
"Imagine" there is BWFIan Deepwali party, which member would Rock it in Ethnic Wear?
😆
If any member here is called Deepika Padukone, please put your hands up and make DetachedNumb feel better about her answer. 😆
Now the 2nd question any guesses?
"Imagine" there is BWFIan Deepwali party, which member would Rock it in Ethnic Wear?
😆
🤣Nominations for this answer are
Supari Khala
Zeal17
wat_up
FingerFetish
I m okay, slipped and got cut in my toe, other than that all is well😆 how r u? Happy Diwali.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
This whole time I was thinking of the girls. Is it actually Arsalan?
Why him?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I thought so too but he’s married and I didn’t think anyone would choose him. Otherwise SRK + Aish jodi is way more superior. 😌
I blame you and your devdas gifs for making me choose Srk over HR.
Totally forgot jodha akbar existed damn. 🤣
The guy SRK should’ve finished choking to death in Josh.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I m okay, slipped and got cut in my toe, other than that all is well😆 how r u? Happy Diwali.
Take care dear 😘
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
3