Full scorers ko kuch milega ki nahi 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Full scorers ko kuch milega ki nahi 😎
😎😎 I m proud of my self 😎
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
- He is the Greek God of Bollywood. (This is easy marks. If you don’t get this you are automatically eliminated.
) Ans: Hrithik Roshan (my pyara pati)
Did someone get this wrong😅
I cant believe I scored full marks. Probably first time in a forum game 😆
7th question ne mujhe dhoka diya🥺
Woah, this is unexpected! I fully expected to get eliminated only! 😆
Phew! I swear the 6th one gave me a splitting headache. Saare villains khoj daale bhaishaab before the answer revealed itself 🤡
The 1st one was tough too, but dimag ko garam aur Google ko hairaan karke mil gaya answer 🥳
Real answer of Greek God is.....
🤣🤣🤣
Got all of them correct 🥳
Thanks for the clue, got the 7th one right too 😭🤗
Happy Diwali everyone🤗
Milte hain next round pe
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Cocktail 2 -Jab Talak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE Kriti Sanon, Rashmika Mandanna and Shahid Kapoor...
https://youtu.be/W8MfxpJ-EfE?si=Wd3P_6SMAhspRQwu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
5