How I wish, day and night that it was Komu who was in Amit's
arms..

How I wish it was Komu that he was looking at..chori chori

How I wish He was my Jaan Komu's..
How I wish, day and night that it was Komu who was in Amit's
arms..

How I wish it was Komu that he was looking at..chori chori

How I wish He was my Jaan Komu's..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AMTEYN6OZC46HRIZ
Komi will be in her arms for sure one day ..am waiting fr tht day 😃
Yea Butter..Im sure too..Since she loves him so much..One day she will get it.