Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Show ka naam faltu hai? 🤣 kya hi expect kare ab 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Show ka naam faltu hai? 🤣 kya hi expect kare ab 🤣
Even better, FL is named Faaltu 😲🤪🤣
🤣 I watched the trailer...haan, imlie ka Bhai hai 🤣
Mujhey yeh faaltoo serial nahin dekhna 😡
Kaunsa Remake show hai?🤪
Behen bol Neha🤣🤣Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🤣 I watched the trailer...haan, imlie ka Bhai hai 🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Kaunsa Remake show hai?🤪
No clue. But every show in ITV is showing Bigamy, triangles galore. 😡🤣 Especially Star Plus. 😡
I will give this a try
Which show is it6 replacing?
Already? I thought that show was doing well😲