


Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏



lol I know I like your copy paste way better simple to the point lol 😂Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Ye to ek number baat bataye ho aap merko
Are wah 🤩🤩
🤧🤧🤧 Itna easy
also, whose ur fav marvel character ?
wow 🤩 I’mSaving it tooOriginally posted by: SunqianFan
Tenor par available hai. In your keyboard there is always an option given for gif . Click on it ,then search for the kind of gif you want to post. For example - kicking someone on face 🤣🤣. Then tenor website will provide you a lot of options. You can choose the best according to your choice. Then just press the arrow symbol given at the end of every gif like this
then just copy the URL code of that gif,you will get the option of COPY URL button in this way
.Now at last click on the picture icon ,you will have two options - Upload image and external image. You have to choose external image . Then just paste the link on it . Simple .
I hope you get it ☺️☺️.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Tenor par available hai. In your keyboard there is always an option given for gif . Click on it ,then search for the kind of gif you want to post. For example - kicking someone on face 🤣🤣. Then tenor website will provide you a lot of options. You can choose the best according to your choice. Then just press the arrow symbol given at the end of every gif like this
then just copy the URL code of that gif,you will get the option of COPY URL button in this way
.Now at last click on the picture icon ,you will have two options - Upload image and external image. You have to choose external image . Then just paste the link on it . Simple .
I hope you get it ☺️☺️.
OK let me check...

*Edit:
Wow it's too easy. Thanks for this!
lol I know I like your copy paste way better simple to the point lol 😂
also, whose ur fav marvel character ?

Gifer se gif Lena to bahut easy hai! Thank you Piyush!

Tenor se ek gif liya hai.


Damon ka voice mast lagta hai merko
Aisa voice chahiye merko bhi


I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12