Am trying to watch this serial on Hotsar for quite some days now, but I noticed anytime I try to watch the app keeps giving me ads promotion instead of the serial. Am not able to watch. Can anyone help me fix this please?
Page
of
1Am trying to watch this serial on Hotsar for quite some days now, but I noticed anytime I try to watch the app keeps giving me ads promotion instead of the serial. Am not able to watch. Can anyone help me fix this please?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don't know how to handle Hot star. But you can watch the show on Insta on which get uploaded daily after sometime. I watch it in Telegram.
First parts of today's episode on Insta:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CjzCcL2qgAG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=