Close but no. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Close but no. 😆
O Mere Sonu Re Sonu Re Sonu Re Sonu Re
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Jaan-e-mann tere liye main Saat Samandar bhi aa jaoun, Forum kya cheez hai 🤗
Yeh hui na baat!! 🤗
Okay next:
“I snoop in on my wife’s phone because she has great taste in music”
One of his kind in the forum 👍😂
Originally posted by: BL3DBDXBHQR73EDF
Yeh hui na baat!! 🤗
Okay next:
“I snoop in on my wife’s phone because she has great taste in music”
Maroon "Omar" bhai 🥳
"Ranveer tu ab toh aajaa
Shola sa maan bharke tujhe defend karne "
😡popular in using this emoji
Nope and nope! 😂
He used to be active but only comes once in a while to give his 2 cents or to shit on me. 😤
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12