Originally posted by: HearMeRoar
That which has electrons and protons? I'm almost afraid to say her name😆
Sahi pakde h. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar
That which has electrons and protons? I'm almost afraid to say her name😆
Sahi pakde h. 😆
Subah subah Ganja foonk ke baithe ho kya?
Truth even if its bitter needs to be told without sugar coating...😎😆
Pata nahin kyun log mujhe MID samajhte hain. Mai kisi ka MID nahi hoon.
" Main bas apna opinion deta hu. Dange ho jaate h toh main kya karoon" 😔
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Pata nahin kyun log mujhe MID samajhte hain. Mai kisi ka MID nahi hoon.
Fly 😆
CORRECT 😆
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Subah subah Ganja foonk ke baithe ho kya?
Pardhaan😆
No..😆
Blockdastan continues😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12