Impersonate a fellow member- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

797

Views

41.2k

Users

42

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: 4A2SRARQPM3DMFDY

Who would say this?


“Anu Malik is the best singer to walk the face of this earth. His sur and taal dance with each other like two swans on a lake.”


Heisen Berg...

KTTP3IVMBXJWK5VU thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#12

I have one 😆.


Yeh shaadi waadi meh kya rakha hain? Kyon karoon mein shaadi?

WWEXXR5OFO7O2OFQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#13

Next



“Main dunya chod dunga lekin iss forum main kabhi kadam nahi rakhunga”


WWEXXR5OFO7O2OFQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: OVUD3PUJCKK7CWNU

I have one 😆.


Yeh shaadi waadi meh kya rakha hain? Kyon karoon mein shaadi?



M.Wheeler

AGS3YG2VH5GGVKCT thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: BUKU2ZKZ5LIMVL2N

I have one 😆.


Yeh shaadi waadi meh kya rakha hain? Kyon karoon mein shaadi?

M.wheeler

KTTP3IVMBXJWK5VU thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#16

Correctomundo😆
Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: DOQMW3N35TQP7EUH

I have one 😆.


Yeh shaadi waadi meh kya rakha hain? Kyon karoon mein shaadi?

Wheeler😆

KTTP3IVMBXJWK5VU thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#18
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#19

I think apart from guessing members' correct names you should tag them along with your answers so that they can know 😆

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#20

One from my side😆


BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GODDAMMIT smiley37

Edited by Shwetha02 - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".