Dhumrapan shehed ke liye haaanikarak hai
Dhumrapan shehed ke liye haaanikarak hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
not me I actually don’t like people to smoke around me !!Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Who smokes ??
not me I actually don’t like people to smoke around me !!
Same. Wouldn’t date smokers either
Subah subah aisi nakaari baatein

Not a chance in any lifetime. The smell of cigarette smoke makes me nauseous and it’s a turn off for me, unless you’re John Abraham from Dhoom.

No smoking. No drinking. No drugs. And all my drooling over hot men is limited to my writing. 😆
I sound so darned boring 😆
I do travel. Whenever I go to continental Europe, my biggest peeve is the tobacco smell which is practically everywhere. Makes me want to puke. 🤢
That was a funny comment. Why the heck did you remove it? Now I look like a lunatic laughing at your empty post.
Exactly my plan.Originally posted by: Supari_khala
That was a funny comment. Why the heck did you remove it? Now I look like a lunatic laughing at your empty post.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Who smokes ??
Not me..
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Who smokes ??
you should have given choices- who smokes from the mouth, who smokes from their arse etc. A lot more people would be yes if you offered the second option, that is if they were truthful.😆
btw, i know this sounds boring, but i dont smoke, from any orifii😛😆
looks like you enjoy your puffs, right?😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12