Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Aaj toh  updated de hi do dear ......pls☺

Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 32: Pretty Future and Pretty Chor.

GG: So Go ahead we are you stopping, remove the anger, the angst, the guilt everything because I cant let you eave from here unless you okay.

Anubhav punches but his stances are wrong, so GG takes other pairs of Gloves and shows his some punches and placement. GG stands there and waits patiently while he removes his anger.

FLASHBACK: GC had Called GG assoon as he had left house in anger and told him about him being very angry but didn’t go in details, and on the other side GB also calls her and tells her about him going to basement, she hurried and came home coz she knows what it is to be angry at your loved ones.

After A while, he gets tired but GG notices home being a bit relaxed. GG passes hm water and they both settle down.

GG: feeling Better?

Anu: Thanks.

GG: I wont ask you what happened until you ready to tell but we cant go up like this huhhhh, the kids are awake now and if they see you like this then they will ask Question which you wont have answers too.

Anubhav nods his head and puts his head on her shoulder and looks at the floor while GG kisses his hair and they stay like that until Anubhav is ready to go. They say Silence says a lot of things which we cant even say when we want to, the silence helps knowing thatthe person who is next to you is there to listen to the unspoken words.

They go upstairs and see the kids in the living room playing and GB looks at them and he assures everything is fine with a smile. They join the kids to play and they enjoy the evening with fun, games, watching movie eating popcorn like a complete family. Anubhav wants to forget what happen in mrng and afternoon and wants to enjoy the evening they way it should have been many years back.

GG: So now that we had so much fun what should be do next?

Anu: Ice cream?

Kids: Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GG: Okay then lets do this how about we all 4 and GB go out for Ice Cream.

Anu: Aright then, go get ready and come down in 5 min that’s including us also Bua?

GB: well I am already ready so I will start how ever from 4 of you get sready fast and reaches first will get 2scoops of ice cream.

Ready Set Go!!!!!!!!!

They all run fast to their room.

GG Locks their room and hugs Anubhav: Are you good?

Anu: I am and thank you for not asking the reason.

GG: I love you

Anu Caress her face and looks in her eyes, she has some kind of Spark in her eyes, He Smiles and Kisses her forehead.

Anu: You do know we have only 3 min left to beat the kids.

GG: I dnt care, I like this, I like us right now in this moment. And hugs her again.

Anubhav and GG reaches the living room but the kids are the winner and we clearly know why.

The reach the ice cream palour and they are enjoying themselves. Anubhav Looks at GG who is looking at the kids and smiling. He Holds her hand and ask

Annu: What you looking at?

GG: Us, our future, on Saturday we go out as family, taking a walk in the park in evening, having ice cream. We have a house outside this city, a small house which we can call just ours, away from the noise of the city, the hussing and bussing of it and somewhere Quiet.

Annu: Okay what else you would like.

GG: A small living room by the corner and kids play room where different boks are there, A study table and loads of toys and a canopy on the corner which has fairy lights. Then a open concept kitchen and dining room.3 Bedrooms- one for us and one for kids, and one guest room. A backyard full of beautiful flowers.

Annu: when we come back from work, we have dinner together that’s a compulsory thing, no matter how busy we are.

GG: Okay, no phones no tablet on the dining table.

Annu: Okay, Saturday we cook brunch as family, we go out to the park and ice cream.

GG: Sunday we will make them sleep early for school on Monday.

Anu: Prefect.

They both look at the kids and looks at themselves and Anu kisses her forehead and the camera fades away.

Next mrng the door opens of the K house, A girl enters thehouse while everyone is in the rooms, she roams around until Neeti Spots her

Neeti Tum? Shaadi kal thi aur tum aaj aa rahi ho?

Unknown Female: Ky karu Bhabhi Flight delay ho gayi thi isliye.

Neeti: Anyways ab aayi toh toh kitne din ka program hai?

UF: 2 hafte ka.

Neeti: great do Hafte yaha hi rehna, Okay?

UF: Theek hai , waise hai kaha sab?

Neeti: Papaji aur Maa Kamre mein hai, Bade chachaji apne room mein, Sargam chachi aur Divya chachi kitchen mein hoge. Chachu Aur Yug bhi tak so rahe hai

BP: Arey Priya tum aa gayi?

Priya hugs them and Hugs him and BM

Priya: just abhi aayi, Aap kaise ho?

BM: Hum Theek hai

Sargam and Divya also come, Sargam sees her and gets veryexcited seeing her.

Sargam: Priya tumhe nahi tum bahut jaldi aayi ho?

Priya: Arey aap sab yaha hai par jis insaan se milne aayi howoh kaha hai?

Before Neeti can answer, her phone rings and she leaves saying she has an emergency. In evening GG

and Anubhav go to K house as Anubhav wanted to pick up few things.

GG: Tum Yeh Month apna Electicity bill barna bhul gaye kya?

Anu; nahi kyun?

GG: pure mohelle mein lights hai sirf tumhara Ghar chod ke Isliye pucha.

Anu; Shayad Fuse would have blown up, chalo lets check.

Anubhav opens the door and along with GG they go to check the fuse, but its fine so they come and one of the Neighbors informs about some work, so Lights arecoming and going in different houses, Anubhav thanks him and they enter the house and go to his room togathers the things they need.

Suddenly GG hears some noise downstairs and inquires with Anubhav about it

GG: You said no one is at home then why is there noise coming from Downstairs?

Anubhav and GG both hears footsteps down, they get a bitscared.

Anu: kahi Chor toh nahi hai?

GG: Chor tumhare Ghar kyun aayega.

Anu: Matlab

GG: Chor chori karne tumhare ghar kyun aayega, tumahre ghar mein aisa kya valuable hai ki woh chori kare.

Anu:Really yeh waqt is sab ka

GG: Nahi I am just sayingggg…. And they hears footsteps.

Anu: Chalo, chal ke dekhte hai

GG on the mobile light when Anubhav speaks.

Anu: Tumne lights kyun on ki?

GG: Coz I can’t see that’s why?

Anu: Switch off karo warna use pata chal jaayega that someone is in the house.

GG: you want us to go in blind literally.

Anu: yes, of course

GG: I can’t see

Anu: Even after wearing glasses?

GG: Ha Ha very funny, yeh time hai taunt marne ka.

Anu: chalo, here hold my hands.

GG; So whats the strategy?

Anu; we are going down, then near the steps there is a broom and a stick, we pick that up then we find where the chor is and then we attack him.

GG: Good plan, we will split so that even if you get caught I will be safe.

Anu: You want that the chor beats me.

GG: Oh god no, why would you think that

Anu; your words meant that

GG: No not at all. Chalo chale lets catch the chor.

The hear the fridge opening

GG: kaisa Chor hai yeh joh Fridge se chori kar raha hai.

Anu: Maybe he is drinking water, coz of nervousness.

GG: Chor hai . uska proffesion hai chori karna why would he be nervous.

Anu; Ek kaam karo jaake puch ke aao.

GG: Aacha sorry zyada sarcastic mat bano aur chalo. Dekho woh living room mein aa raha hai tum yaha se Jaao and mein waha se aati hu.

They go and quietly slowing catches the person, they are about to hit when the lights comes and Anubhav sees the face and stops. GG can’t see the face cozs he is holding the hands from behind.

GG: Kya kar rahe ho, hit her, Ladki hoke chori karti ho.Arey Anubhav Hit what is wrong with you.

Anu: Tum?

GG: Anubhav yeh time hai baat karne ka hit her.

The family enter at the same time, and is surprised by seeing the scene in front of them.

Anu: Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? And he puts his stick down.

The girl gets out of GG hold and GG comes and stands next to Anubhav with the stick still in her hnad.

GG: pretty Chor.

Priya: Mein chor nahi hu and how are you?

GG: Tum kaun ho?

GC: Ho kya raha hai.

Anu: Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho

GG: you guys know each other

Anu and Priya: Yes!!!

GG: Woow too much sync again.

Anu: I was going to hit you, do you know that

Priya: Kyun?

Anu: Choro ki Tarah tum kyun chal rahi thi.

GG observe both of them and then look at GC who signals her to come there.

GG: I will go okay bye

Anu: Ruko….

Priya: Why will you stop her, aap jaa sakte hai

Anu: Gungun I said Stop

Priya: Whats is wrong with you and who are you??? Wait Gungun as in that Gungun?

GG: Which Gungun???

Anu: Ya that gungun

Priya: Woh yaha kya rahi hai?

Anu: Tum yaha kya rahi ho?

GG: Guys, hello I am right here,

GC: GG come here.

Anu: Tum mere sawaal ka jawab do, I would have seriously hit you today.

Priya: I know you can’t hurt me ever, and anyways I called Yug bhaiya he said they are coming so go home and wait and when I was coming your neighbor said aboutthe work and the lights so I came in and was thirsty so I drank water. Are you going to standthere and interrogate me aur will you put the broom down and hug me?

GG: Hug me matlab, Chachu yeh hai kaun?

GC: priya hai Anubhav ki Dost.

GG: Anubhav has female Friends?? Kabse??

Yug: She is his childhood friend. More like childhood crush.

GG: Anubhav had a crush on her?

GC: more like she had a crush on her.

GG: Poor girl, kya choice thi uski I thought she is intelligent aur aise choice.

Yug: Tumne bhi choose kiya na anubhav ko.

GG: Bachpan mein dekhkar nahi karti.

Neeti: Aisa kyun?

GG: Bachpan mein kaisa dekhta tha Crazy Chashmish

GC: Tum toh aise baat kar rahi ho ki jaise tum bahut badi hogayi ho, abhi bhi young ho 55 ki nahi.

GG: Chachu aap 55 ke hoge.

GC: Actually hu, tumne kaise guess kiya.

Neeti: Chachu who important nahi hai. Lekin GG tum abhi bhi aise dhanda lekar khade rehne wali ho kya?

GG puts the Stick down and every other members settle down in living room except Yug, GC and GG.

GG to herself: Childhood friend yeh toh kabhie discuss nahi kiya mere saath. Aur yeh ek hai ki mujhe introduce bhi nahi karaya and what is that gungun mean?Which gungun I am and if I was discussed why wasn’t I informed? Aur Gang ne bhi kabhie iske baare meinnahi bataya.

Anu: Priya, tum kuch zyada jaldi nahi aayi.

Neeti; yeh toh humne bhi use subayh kaha tha.

Priya: Sorry everyone par kya karti meri flight delay hogayi thi isliye late aayi warna OG gang mein se kisi ki Shaadi ho aur mein na hu aisa thodi ho sakta hai.

GG: Yeh GC gang mein bhi hai?

Yug: Yeah.

GG: Good very good aur kitni baatein aap sab ne mujhse chupake rakhi hai. Anubhav ka bachpan ka pyaar which he forgot to mention, OG gang member aur kuchjoh mujhe na pata ho. Speak up now

Yug: Yeh na tum Anubhav se puch lena okay bye. And he runs away from there.

GG looks at GC and Neeti Bhabhi, and they also say sorry and run away from there.

GG: Agar aap sab ka bharat milap ho gaya ho toh Kya Mr Anubhav Kulshreshth se resquest kar sakti hu ki kya hum chal sakte hai.

Anu: Oh God Pura naam liya hai matlab aaj toh gaya,Chachu thank you so much (he says while looking Chachu) What did you tell her?

GG: Round Chachu ko looks kyun de rahe ho, chalna nahi hai kya.

Priya: Lekin yeh jaa kaha raha hai.

Anu: Bhatnagar mansion mein waha rehta hu.

Priya: lekin Aaj ke liye exception kar sakta hai na tu, dekh hum sab kitne saalo baad ek saath hai toh aaj raat toh mat jaa.

GG: Sorry Lekin jaana padeja.

Priya: Gungun please aaj toh Annu ko yaha rehne do.

GG: Annu? Yeh Annu tak pauchgi aur mein abhi tak anubhav pe hi reh gayi.

Priya snaps her fingers to wake GG up from her thoughts.

Priya: Aaj Annu yaha hi rahega and that’s final. Aur is Ghar mein Annu ke liye mere words final hote hai yeh sab jante hai.

Anubhav sees GG hands going into fist mode and immediately looks at Yug and GC.

GC: Actually Priya, baache waha wait kar rahe hoge toh Annu ko jaana padega.

Anu: Ha woh mere Stories ke bina nahi so paate is liye jaana padega.

Priya: theek hai lekin kal lunch ki treat teri taraf se.

GG: sorry lekin woh tumhare saath lunch nahi kar sakta.

Priya and Anu: kyun???

GG: kyun??? Kyunki?? Kal Anubhav ne promise hai baacho se ki woh use park mein leke jaayega aur Brunch picnic karega.

Anu: maine kaha yeh???

GG looks at Anu with a Angry look and says Sarcastically:Have you forgotten you said that you will take them out. Ask yug Bhaiya woh bhi waha the.

Yug: Mein waha tha?

GG; Dekha Agree kar rahe hai.

Anu looks At GG: Maine kab kaha yeh???? (Eye convo)

GG: Abhi kahoge

Anubhav: Ha, I promised them, Thanks GG for reminding me.

GG goes to Anubhav and says in soft tone: Ghar chalo bahut kuch remind karna hai, aaj raat balcony mein kaatega ya room mein waha jaake dekhte hai, chale.

Yug: Yeh tum dono akele akele waha kya baat kar rahe ho?

GG: Kuch nahi Bhaiya Anubhav ko yaad dila rahi hu.

Priya: Koi baat nahi kal tum address message kar dena I will reach there and meet the kids too.

GG smiles and Looks at Anubhav,

GG: Chale.

Anu: Chalo.

GC to Anubhav: All the best.

Anu: GG 2.0 ka Anger ko face karna matlab

Yug: balcony mein puri raat baithna. All the best bhai.

GG stops in her tracks and looks at everyone: Oh mein toh bhul hi gayi parso Picnic pe jaana hai yad hai na sabko.

Sargam: yeh Yaad hai GG, Tum tension mat lo humne car bookkar di hai already.

GG: Okay Bye and Aunty woh Panner kofte mat bhulna.

Sargam: ha nahi Bhulugi. Bye

GG: bye everyone and Good night.

GG Calls SB: Shyam Bhaiya get the car please.

GG to Priya: We haven’t meet properly yet, lets catch up someday.

Priya: Sure, sounds like a plan.

GG: Good night everyone.

In their room, GG is thinking something when Anubhav comes with a cup of coffee and gives ut to her,

she smiles as she takes the cup from him. Anubhav expect her to burst out but is quite surprised by the

look at her face, she is calm, actually very calm.

Anu: So ask?

GG: Ask what?

Anu: The Question about why about Priya was not informed to you. Who Is she? Why did I tell you about it extra extra. So Ask

GG: Will you tell me everything?

Anu: Yes, She is my childhood friend infact the only female friend. We grew up togather, went to school togather and….

GG: And your family thought that you guys were perfect and wanted to get you married.

Anu: Yeah, but how did you guess it?

GG: Its evident on your face and your family reactions when Yug Bhaiya and GC said that Anubhav should tell you.

Anu: yeah.

GG: She is the girl your family ask you to marry after I left lucknow wasn’t it?

Anu: yes, they said that we thought wrong the first time butmy family wanted me settled and they thought Priya would be a perfect girl.

GG: Yeah, a perfect girl

Anubhav puts his mug down and goes and stand next to GG. He pulls her near her and leans to her ears.

Anu: You know you are the only girl I want. He is so close yet he doesn’t kiss her and GG has closed her eyes expecting a kiss. Anubhav stands there and watch herand smile a bit. GG opens her eyes and see Anubhav smiling and she wants to be angry at her but cant beand hugs him.

Anu: Sorry for not telling you about her, I know we decided no more hiding anything and I did that.

GG: Its Okay

Anu: Are you real??

GG: Yes, why are you shocked?

Anu: Coz, you didn’t take any action that’s why?

GG: What do you mean that I should do something to destroy her, if you want I will but one thing I am going to make it clear, I dnt want her any you anymore otherwise she will face my wrath.

Anu: That’s not fair, she is my friend and she is meetingafter long time, why cant she be near me. Infact I will meet her.

GG: Fine do whatever you want

Anu: Waise I like when you get angry.

GG: Like??? Ya love???

Anu: I like when you angry and I love you

Anu and GG hug each other and Someone Is watching thru binoculars and say

Unknown: Enjoy how much you want Ms Bhatnagar because you end is near. The person loads his gun and strap it back and takes the binoculars and walks away.

Screen Freezes.

priyabehera thumbnail

hyy Anu-priya yes ❤

Why i feel like manan -priya 

So cute ,thank your dear ❤Kruti

Well yeh priya may hin hoon na.......?

Toh pls mujhe vam mat banana 🤞🤞

Suhani2 thumbnail

Yeah it’s you 

You suggested so I couldn’t disappoint you 

Gungunsoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I miss your stories so much 😓😍 jaldi se next update de do ❤❤  plz plz dear suhani😊😊

Suhani2 thumbnail

Chapter 33: Jealously Game????

Next day GG and GB is on the dining table and she is in her thoughts while sipping coffee

GB: Kya hua subah se dekh rahi hu, tu kuch pareshaan hai

GG: Kuch nahi GB, that girl Priya, Anubhav friend mujhe lagta hai maine use kahi dekha hai.

GB: matlab??

GG: its like I have seen her and heard her voice somewhere in past few years but I cannot recall where.

Bua Am I Slipping away from my game?

GB: Do you still want to play this game?

GG: Matlab

GB: Dekho, tum Anubhav se gussa thi when you planned your revenge against RV and Akriti and to some extend even with Anubhav but now you got your love, the daughter has her father everything is fine,you took your revenge on RV but you still helping him withhis GF by lying that he works for you. You take special permission to let him out for few days occasionally so that he can spend time with her GF and till now its working fine with you. You took your revenge from Akriti and almost left her on the street but was generous too so why go again all this things.Enjoy what you have currently. Waise ek cheez hai joh mujhe samaj mein nahi aayi hai.

GG: Kya bua?

GB: Akriti wapas us ghar mein aayi kaise?

GG: yeh toh mein bhi soch rahi hu.

GB: tune Anubhav se pucha?

GG: No, kal kis baat pe gussa tha woh bhi nahi pucha. When he is ready he will tell me.

GB: Tujhse ek aur cheez kehna hai. You have grown out to be a brave girl. Past years you have outgrown your self. Your dad if he would have being alive he wouldhave been proud of you.

GG: Bua, aap theek hai aap aise kyun keh rahe hai, kuch hua hai kya?

GB: nahi, kuch nahi hua hai bas aaj tujhe dekhti hu, being a mother, a successful person and a loving and generous yet a bossy boss just make me thing I have done my part of upbringing well.

GG hugs Bua: Awwwww bua I love you so much, Thank you for being a wonderful mother even when my own mom deceived me.

Anubhav sees them and comes there and clicks their pictures.

Anu: Not bad, itna pyaar aaj kuch special hai kya?

GB: Kuch nahi bas aise hi.

GG excuses herself and goes to kids room.

Anu; Kuch hua hai kya?

GB: She is worried about missing out on how Akriti got into the house again and other things well I guess it’s the cost of taking and planning revenge. Wanting revenge ignites something in you.

Anu: She said the same thing

Flashback:

Anu: so tell me something over the years you have planned revenges and found a weak link in everyone how and why?

GG: Wanting to take a revenge ignites something in you, the things you focus on start to be mumble jumbled in mind but once you set your plan it starts toclear your coast.

Anu: But how do you do it

GG: so for example if I have to take a revenge on you supposedly, I would have you followed, find out your daily routine, weak link which can make me hit a right nerve, anything you desperately need and have it arranged and here we are making an offer.

Anu: Is it that simple?

GG: no one said its simple, but still we do it. When you get into revenge mode you see people as threats or targets so trust issue is one thing that doesn’t help out.

GG comes down with the kids, Anubhav sees them, and they all set out for their brunch and park picnic. GG sees them off and goes to the office.

GG: Raashi I need everything you can find everything on One Priya Saxena. I have a bad feeling about her.

Raashi: Who is she?

GG: Someone where I am having a bad feeling about.

Raashi: Okay, anything else

GG: Yes, how are you?

Raashi: I am good, actually very good I am meeting Veer’sparents soon and thank you for everything you did for me and Veer

GG: You are my friend everything is yours whats mine sochill.

Rasshi: Okay I will leave you for your meetings, see you soo

GG had few meetings she attends and then She calls Ridz.

Anu: Hi Mumma.

GG: Hey, are the kids okay?

Anu: They are good enjoying in the park and then we are going to the mall for some time.

GG: okay, I just called to check in see you soon

Anu: Bye.

In the park, Ridz comes running

Anu: Mumma called to check on you and Champ.

Ridz: Papa can you push me on the swing.

Anu: Sure cmon lets go.

The kids play and Anubhav stands at a corner and watches them when a hand comes and closes his eyes.

Anu: I know its you, other then you no one does this kiddish stuff.

Priya: Its not a kiddish stuff.

Anu: Then what is it?

Priya: Nth just a thing I do only to you. So that’s your daughter?

Anu: Yeah, that’s my life and that’s Champ Yug Bhaiya Son.

Ridz and Champ comes running to them.

Anu: Ridz , champ she is my friend Priya say hi to her

Kids: Hi

Priya: Hi, oh my god you guys are so cute, can I be your friend?

Champ and Ridz looks at Anu and Anu nods his head and they instantly smile and shakes hands with her. They spend sometime there and then they leave for mall. In the mall Raashi spots them.

Rasshi calls GG: Hi, just to let you know I saw Anubhav in the mall.

GG: yeah he told me he is taking kids with him to the mall.

Rasshi: Yeah I saw the kids also but????

GG: But???

Raashi: they are with Priya.

GG: What??????

Raashi: Yeah, she is here with them and playing with kids and the kids looks comfortable with her.

GG: Okay I am coming dnt come in sight of them.

GG hurries to the mall and meets Raashi who says that the kids are playing inside and they are in the food court alone.

GG and Raashi take a sit a bit far away so that they cant be spotted. They order food and sits there looking at them. Laughing and enjoying. Raashi looks at them and then at GG who feels like is going to stab someone.

GG: Raashi can you make out what are they saying.

Raashi: I cant but looking at them they look very much happy. Are you sure there was nth from Anubhav side?

GG: I am not sure of anything, but one thing is for sure the headlines in some days newspaper will say a obituary.

Raashi: you want to kill Priya?

GG: No, why would want to kill her I was thinking of someone else.

Raashi: Okay time out maybe there is nothing between them so maybe lets see for few days before we take some actions okay?

GG: Okay. Let me test him. GG calls Anubhav

GG sees him looking at his phone and cuts the call.

GG: He declined my call, my call that is unacceptable. I am not going to talk to him infact I dnt even want to see his face.

Raashi: Calm down, let me call him. Anubhav again declines Raashi’s call too.

GG: See he declined your call too I swear this girl will take him away from us.

Raashi: Oh look they are leaving lets follow them.

They follow both of them till they takes the kids and when they are in parking lot, Anubhav stops abruptly

Priya: What happened?

Anu: That is Gungun’s car.

GG and Raashi sees the car and hide again when Anubhav turns around to see if GG is there or no.

GG: Ab kya kare?

Raashi: Okay lets think.

Priya: Call and find out if she is here or no?

GG phone suddenly rings she peeks from the hiding place and sees Anubhav looking around while on the phone.

GG: Yes Anubhav?

Anu: Hello, where are you?

GG: I…… she looks at Raashi as to what to answer. I am in office.

Raashi: office? GG slaps her shoulder to be Quite.

Anubhav: Office?

GG: yes, office you know place where we go to work and its workdays and on work day where will I be especially in the mall.

GG realize what she said and looks at Raashi.

Anu: But I didn’t say you are in the mall.

GG looks at Raashi and bites her tongue.

GG: I mean to say that you said earlier you were going to the mall and well its weekdays and you off on week day and you in mall so I said. Forget what I said coz I have no sense what I am speaking.

Anu: Tum theek ho? Tum ajeeb behave kar rahi ho and you dot hat when you are hiding something.

GG: Hiding? What hiding I ma not hiding and why will I hide. Any way did you call to argue with me or is there anything I can help you with.

Anu: yes, I saw your call in the mall so I called.

GG: My car??? oh yeah Raashi borrowed my car.

Raashi: what????

Anu: What.

GG: what what??? Raashi wanted to get something, so she borrowed my car. Do you have any problem with it?

Anu: no problem at all.

GG: okay bye I have work.

GG ends the call

Raashi: tu har baar mujhe kyun bali ka bakra banati hai, ab mein kya karu.

GG: Arey dnt worry look jaa aur car mein baith jaa.

Rasshi: Breaking news GG I dnt know how to drive a car.

GG: What???? Paagal aurat car chalana sikh leti ab kya kare? Chal ab joh hoga dekh lege.

Anu: Priya mein yaha wait karta hu hum Raashi ke saath hichale jaayege tum chaho toh jaa sakti ho.

Raashi: he wants me to drive, hurry GG warna aaj hum sab upar chale jaayege.

GG: Idea,  Suno let Anubhav drive conveince him

Rasshi: what?? He can drive you cant and plus I cant take risk with Kids there so

Rasshi comes out of hiding and see Anubhav there.

Raashi: Anubhav sir?

Anu: Raashi ( he looks confused)

Raashi: what happened?

Anu: tum mall kuch lene aayi thi toh shopping bags kaha hai.

GG slaps her head, while Raashi looks nervous.

GG: Bhagwan aap na isko galat time pe Genius bana detehai.

Raashi: woh sir I went to give measurement for my wedding dresses.

Anubhav: Okay cmon lets go home. Bye Priya

Priya leaves from there, Raashi gives car keys to Anubhav and they drive home and GG breathes a relief.

Next day everyone gets ready for the family picnic. The Kulshreshth reaches the farm house where

Bhatnagar family was already present setting up the thingsi n the kitchen. Chavi along with her husband

Goli bua with pratyush and also Raashi and Veer had come

Rasika: so newlyweds how was suhaagraat?

Yash: Ha yaar we are so excited to hear.

Dhruv: Yash bhai I can’t tell you it was so happening.

Chavi slaps his hands.

Dhruv: what? He asked I am just answering

Chavi: he was being sarcastic aur yeh baatein koi kisi se karta hai kya?

Veer: Kyun? Karni chahiye isme sharmana kya hai

Dhruv: Excatly

Chavi: what exactly, Privacy naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai okay.

All: okay

In the kitchen

Sargam: Garimaji aur kuch kaam hai yaha pe.

GB: arey nahi Sargamji sab kuch ho gaya hai aap bas living room mein aaram se baithiye hum abhi sabke

liye fresh juice leke aate hai.

The oldies are in living room while kids and youngsters are in garden enjoying.

GC: Arey sab yaha hai par GG kaha hai?

Anu: Chachu woh kuch lene gayi hai abhi aati hi hogi.

Yug: Acha, Anu ek baat baata us raat GG ne kuch kiya toh nahi na?

Anu: nahi, usne sawaal kiye aur maine sach kaha about BP trying to fix our wedding.

Neeti: its good that you guys communicated warna joh pwp mein hua shayad waisa kuch na ho jaata.

Yug: kitna aacha hota na agar khushi aur Ankit bhi hamaresaath yahan hote.

GC: yes, par Khushi cant travel aur Ankit ke parents wants her to rest so its understandable.

GG comes there.

GG: Hi Everyone, sorry I am late says while hugging Anu.

Anu: its okay waise everything all right.

GG: yeah everything is fine woh few things were missing toh GB asked for me to get it. Anyways lets go in and see what others are upto.

They all go in and see the older members sitting andenjoying the day while having snacks. Anu and GG

stands and look at them and each other and are happy seeing everyone togather.

Anu: Thank you

GG; for what?

Anu: for this, its good to see everyone so happy so Thank you

GG: well its family. Its meant to be like this

They join everyone and they enjoy the afternoon watching movies making comments and eating

popcorn and playing games.

In evening the ladies are busy in cooking dinner when the doorbell rings.

Sargam: abhi is waqt koi aur aanewala tha kya?

GG: No aunty, just the family wait let me see.

GG opens the door and surprise surprise Priya is there. Priya pushes GG on side and runs inside towards

Anu and Hugs him. Raashi at the same time comes in.

Raashi: what was that?

GG: I swear I am getting fed up with this girl.

GC sees GG and comes to her: What happened?

Rasshi tells GC about the mall incident and how they were spying at him and everything and GC looks at

GG and laughs loudly.

GG: Round Chachu aapko yeh Joke lagta hai?

GC: Toh aur kya kahu tu baatein hi aise kar rahi hai.

GG: Chachu I ma telling you this girl will take Anubhav away from me.

GC: Aur tujhe lagta hai Anu uske pass Jaayega? Gungun Annu tere alawa kisi aur se pyaar nahi kar sakta.

GG: Chachu usko dekh kar toh nahi lagta.

Yug: Kya ho raha hai yaha?

GC: Gungun ko lagta hai Annu Priya ke pass jaayega.

Yug: Aur tujhe aisa kyun lagta hai?

GG: Bahiya dekho aapke ladle bhai ko Aur yeh ladki I tell you I am trying to remember where did I see

her.

Yug: Matlab?

GG: Mujhe lagta hai maine ise kahi dekha hai isse pehle parkaha yaad nahi aa raha hai.

Raashi: Arey ha I asked someone to find out about her I am expecting a call any time soon so lets see.

They all go the living room and see Anubhav sitting next to Priya. GG stands away looking at them. She

gives a sarcastic smile to Priya when she ask her something. Sargam sees this and looks at Anubhav and Priya togather. Sargam goes to GG

Sargam: Kya hua?

GG: kuch nahi Aunty.

Sargam: tujhe dekh kar toh aisa nahi lagta.

GG: Am I that predictable?

Sargam: your expression koi aur pad paye ya na pad paye I know and jaise tu woh dono ko dekh rahi hai pata chal jaata hai.

GG: Aunty sach sach batayega. Agar mein wapas nahi aati toh kya BP Anubhav aur Priya ki shaadi karwa dete na?

Sargam: shayad par tumahara sawaal galat hai sawaal yeh hona chahiye ki kya Anubhav kisi aur se shaadi karta? Agar yeh sawaal hota toh Nahi. BP ke kehne parbhi nahi karta. Usne tere siva kisi aur se pyaar karna sikha hi nahi hai aur na kar paata. Humare kehnepar usne Akriti se bhi shaadi ki thi aur

mera Beta uske saath bhi khush nahi tha. Jab tum RV aur tera Card dene aayi thi aur Anubhav ne tujhe

bahut sunaya tha uske baad kisi aur ne uski Aakhein nahidekhi but I saw the sadness jab tum jaa rahi

thi. So don’t worry about Priya okay.

GG: Okay.

At Far way distance A person is listening to their conversation with the mike and says: Jealousy Suits you

Ms Bhatnagar. Countdown started a long time back just few more days of Enjoyment left so enjoy how

much ever you can. He laughs and the scene changes.

Priya.

She is observing GG and Sargam but cannot listen to their talks so she holds Anubhav hands and says

Priya: Yaar kitna bore ho raha hai lets play some games.

GG: Iski toh mein….

Yug: control…….

GG: I cant I will kill her if I have too.

Raashi: Kill???

GG: what??? Yug Bhaiya whats the jail for killing someone?

Yug: Maximum 12 years but whom do you want to kill Priya?

GG: no Anubhav i want to kill him so that priya doesnt look at her. 

Yug: Kya bol rahi hai tu killing an all

Raashi: you said you knew her I know how  and whispers in GG ears

Gg does something unexpected, she gets up she goes to thecenter of the she goes to the middle of the hall where everyone is stands in a tableand says

GG: Dr Anubhav Kulshreshth, Will You Marry me???

Everyone is shocked and have pin drop silence.

Anubhav: What???

GG: Will you Marry me, right here, right now if possible but I cant stay even a second without being your wife. I mean we are still Married ofcourse not legally but still. I love you and I love you guys too so please say Yes, and dnt break my heart.

Meanwhile in Far away place a call placed

Unknown: I am ready say when to kill them

Unknown: I want whole Bhatnagar family dead and spare Gungun Bhatnagar to live a life in regret. I need to make her pay for taking Anubhav away from me and the face is revealed to be of Priya.

Screen Freezes

priyabehera thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suhani2

Chapter 33: Jealously Game????

Next day GG and GB is on the dining table and she is in her thoughts while sipping coffee

GB: Kya hua subah se dekh rahi hu, tu kuch pareshaan hai

GG: Kuch nahi GB, that girl Priya, Anubhav friend mujhe lagta hai maine use kahi dekha hai.

GB: matlab??

GG: its like I have seen her and heard her voice somewhere in past few years but I cannot recall where.

Bua Am I Slipping away from my game?

GB: Do you still want to play this game?

GG: Matlab

GB: Dekho, tum Anubhav se gussa thi when you planned your revenge against RV and Akriti and to some extend even with Anubhav but now you got your love, the daughter has her father everything is fine,you took your revenge on RV but you still helping him withhis GF by lying that he works for you. You take special permission to let him out for few days occasionally so that he can spend time with her GF and till now its working fine with you. You took your revenge from Akriti and almost left her on the street but was generous too so why go again all this things.Enjoy what you have currently. Waise ek cheez hai joh mujhe samaj mein nahi aayi hai.

GG: Kya bua?

GB: Akriti wapas us ghar mein aayi kaise?

GG: yeh toh mein bhi soch rahi hu.

GB: tune Anubhav se pucha?

GG: No, kal kis baat pe gussa tha woh bhi nahi pucha. When he is ready he will tell me.

GB: Tujhse ek aur cheez kehna hai. You have grown out to be a brave girl. Past years you have outgrown your self. Your dad if he would have being alive he wouldhave been proud of you.

GG: Bua, aap theek hai aap aise kyun keh rahe hai, kuch hua hai kya?

GB: nahi, kuch nahi hua hai bas aaj tujhe dekhti hu, being a mother, a successful person and a loving and generous yet a bossy boss just make me thing I have done my part of upbringing well.

GG hugs Bua: Awwwww bua I love you so much, Thank you for being a wonderful mother even when my own mom deceived me.

Anubhav sees them and comes there and clicks their pictures.

Anu: Not bad, itna pyaar aaj kuch special hai kya?

GB: Kuch nahi bas aise hi.

GG excuses herself and goes to kids room.

Anu; Kuch hua hai kya?

GB: She is worried about missing out on how Akriti got into the house again and other things well I guess it’s the cost of taking and planning revenge. Wanting revenge ignites something in you.

Anu: She said the same thing

Flashback:

Anu: so tell me something over the years you have planned revenges and found a weak link in everyone how and why?

GG: Wanting to take a revenge ignites something in you, the things you focus on start to be mumble jumbled in mind but once you set your plan it starts toclear your coast.

Anu: But how do you do it

GG: so for example if I have to take a revenge on you supposedly, I would have you followed, find out your daily routine, weak link which can make me hit a right nerve, anything you desperately need and have it arranged and here we are making an offer.

Anu: Is it that simple?

GG: no one said its simple, but still we do it. When you get into revenge mode you see people as threats or targets so trust issue is one thing that doesn’t help out.

GG comes down with the kids, Anubhav sees them, and they all set out for their brunch and park picnic. GG sees them off and goes to the office.

GG: Raashi I need everything you can find everything on One Priya Saxena. I have a bad feeling about her.

Raashi: Who is she?

GG: Someone where I am having a bad feeling about.

Raashi: Okay, anything else

GG: Yes, how are you?

Raashi: I am good, actually very good I am meeting Veer’sparents soon and thank you for everything you did for me and Veer

GG: You are my friend everything is yours whats mine sochill.

Rasshi: Okay I will leave you for your meetings, see you soo

GG had few meetings she attends and then She calls Ridz.

Anu: Hi Mumma.

GG: Hey, are the kids okay?

Anu: They are good enjoying in the park and then we are going to the mall for some time.

GG: okay, I just called to check in see you soon

Anu: Bye.

In the park, Ridz comes running

Anu: Mumma called to check on you and Champ.

Ridz: Papa can you push me on the swing.

Anu: Sure cmon lets go.

The kids play and Anubhav stands at a corner and watches them when a hand comes and closes his eyes.

Anu: I know its you, other then you no one does this kiddish stuff.

Priya: Its not a kiddish stuff.

Anu: Then what is it?

Priya: Nth just a thing I do only to you. So that’s your daughter?

Anu: Yeah, that’s my life and that’s Champ Yug Bhaiya Son.

Ridz and Champ comes running to them.

Anu: Ridz , champ she is my friend Priya say hi to her

Kids: Hi

Priya: Hi, oh my god you guys are so cute, can I be your friend?

Champ and Ridz looks at Anu and Anu nods his head and they instantly smile and shakes hands with her. They spend sometime there and then they leave for mall. In the mall Raashi spots them.

Rasshi calls GG: Hi, just to let you know I saw Anubhav in the mall.

GG: yeah he told me he is taking kids with him to the mall.

Rasshi: Yeah I saw the kids also but????

GG: But???

Raashi: they are with Priya.

GG: What??????

Raashi: Yeah, she is here with them and playing with kids and the kids looks comfortable with her.

GG: Okay I am coming dnt come in sight of them.

GG hurries to the mall and meets Raashi who says that the kids are playing inside and they are in the food court alone.

GG and Raashi take a sit a bit far away so that they cant be spotted. They order food and sits there looking at them. Laughing and enjoying. Raashi looks at them and then at GG who feels like is going to stab someone.

GG: Raashi can you make out what are they saying.

Raashi: I cant but looking at them they look very much happy. Are you sure there was nth from Anubhav side?

GG: I am not sure of anything, but one thing is for sure the headlines in some days newspaper will say a obituary.

Raashi: you want to kill Priya?

GG: No, why would want to kill her I was thinking of someone else.

Raashi: Okay time out maybe there is nothing between them so maybe lets see for few days before we take some actions okay?

GG: Okay. Let me test him. GG calls Anubhav

GG sees him looking at his phone and cuts the call.

GG: He declined my call, my call that is unacceptable. I am not going to talk to him infact I dnt even want to see his face.

Raashi: Calm down, let me call him. Anubhav again declines Raashi’s call too.

GG: See he declined your call too I swear this girl will take him away from us.

Raashi: Oh look they are leaving lets follow them.

They follow both of them till they takes the kids and when they are in parking lot, Anubhav stops abruptly

Priya: What happened?

Anu: That is Gungun’s car.

GG and Raashi sees the car and hide again when Anubhav turns around to see if GG is there or no.

GG: Ab kya kare?

Raashi: Okay lets think.

Priya: Call and find out if she is here or no?

GG phone suddenly rings she peeks from the hiding place and sees Anubhav looking around while on the phone.

GG: Yes Anubhav?

Anu: Hello, where are you?

GG: I…… she looks at Raashi as to what to answer. I am in office.

Raashi: office? GG slaps her shoulder to be Quite.

Anubhav: Office?

GG: yes, office you know place where we go to work and its workdays and on work day where will I be especially in the mall.

GG realize what she said and looks at Raashi.

Anu: But I didn’t say you are in the mall.

GG looks at Raashi and bites her tongue.

GG: I mean to say that you said earlier you were going to the mall and well its weekdays and you off on week day and you in mall so I said. Forget what I said coz I have no sense what I am speaking.

Anu: Tum theek ho? Tum ajeeb behave kar rahi ho and you dot hat when you are hiding something.

GG: Hiding? What hiding I ma not hiding and why will I hide. Any way did you call to argue with me or is there anything I can help you with.

Anu: yes, I saw your call in the mall so I called.

GG: My car??? oh yeah Raashi borrowed my car.

Raashi: what????

Anu: What.

GG: what what??? Raashi wanted to get something, so she borrowed my car. Do you have any problem with it?

Anu: no problem at all.

GG: okay bye I have work.

GG ends the call

Raashi: tu har baar mujhe kyun bali ka bakra banati hai, ab mein kya karu.

GG: Arey dnt worry look jaa aur car mein baith jaa.

Rasshi: Breaking news GG I dnt know how to drive a car.

GG: What???? Paagal aurat car chalana sikh leti ab kya kare? Chal ab joh hoga dekh lege.

Anu: Priya mein yaha wait karta hu hum Raashi ke saath hichale jaayege tum chaho toh jaa sakti ho.

Raashi: he wants me to drive, hurry GG warna aaj hum sab upar chale jaayege.

GG: Idea,  Suno let Anubhav drive conveince him

Rasshi: what?? He can drive you cant and plus I cant take risk with Kids there so

Rasshi comes out of hiding and see Anubhav there.

Raashi: Anubhav sir?

Anu: Raashi ( he looks confused)

Raashi: what happened?

Anu: tum mall kuch lene aayi thi toh shopping bags kaha hai.

GG slaps her head, while Raashi looks nervous.

GG: Bhagwan aap na isko galat time pe Genius bana detehai.

Raashi: woh sir I went to give measurement for my wedding dresses.

Anubhav: Okay cmon lets go home. Bye Priya

Priya leaves from there, Raashi gives car keys to Anubhav and they drive home and GG breathes a relief.

Next day everyone gets ready for the family picnic. The Kulshreshth reaches the farm house where

Bhatnagar family was already present setting up the thingsi n the kitchen. Chavi along with her husband

Goli bua with pratyush and also Raashi and Veer had come

Rasika: so newlyweds how was suhaagraat?

Yash: Ha yaar we are so excited to hear.

Dhruv: Yash bhai I can’t tell you it was so happening.

Chavi slaps his hands.

Dhruv: what? He asked I am just answering

Chavi: he was being sarcastic aur yeh baatein koi kisi se karta hai kya?

Veer: Kyun? Karni chahiye isme sharmana kya hai

Dhruv: Excatly

Chavi: what exactly, Privacy naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai okay.

All: okay

In the kitchen

Sargam: Garimaji aur kuch kaam hai yaha pe.

GB: arey nahi Sargamji sab kuch ho gaya hai aap bas living room mein aaram se baithiye hum abhi sabke

liye fresh juice leke aate hai.

The oldies are in living room while kids and youngsters are in garden enjoying.

GC: Arey sab yaha hai par GG kaha hai?

Anu: Chachu woh kuch lene gayi hai abhi aati hi hogi.

Yug: Acha, Anu ek baat baata us raat GG ne kuch kiya toh nahi na?

Anu: nahi, usne sawaal kiye aur maine sach kaha about BP trying to fix our wedding.

Neeti: its good that you guys communicated warna joh pwp mein hua shayad waisa kuch na ho jaata.

Yug: kitna aacha hota na agar khushi aur Ankit bhi hamaresaath yahan hote.

GC: yes, par Khushi cant travel aur Ankit ke parents wants her to rest so its understandable.

GG comes there.

GG: Hi Everyone, sorry I am late says while hugging Anu.

Anu: its okay waise everything all right.

GG: yeah everything is fine woh few things were missing toh GB asked for me to get it. Anyways lets go in and see what others are upto.

They all go in and see the older members sitting andenjoying the day while having snacks. Anu and GG

stands and look at them and each other and are happy seeing everyone togather.

Anu: Thank you

GG; for what?

Anu: for this, its good to see everyone so happy so Thank you

GG: well its family. Its meant to be like this

They join everyone and they enjoy the afternoon watching movies making comments and eating

popcorn and playing games.

In evening the ladies are busy in cooking dinner when the doorbell rings.

Sargam: abhi is waqt koi aur aanewala tha kya?

GG: No aunty, just the family wait let me see.

GG opens the door and surprise surprise Priya is there. Priya pushes GG on side and runs inside towards

Anu and Hugs him. Raashi at the same time comes in.

Raashi: what was that?

GG: I swear I am getting fed up with this girl.

GC sees GG and comes to her: What happened?

Rasshi tells GC about the mall incident and how they were spying at him and everything and GC looks at

GG and laughs loudly.

GG: Round Chachu aapko yeh Joke lagta hai?

GC: Toh aur kya kahu tu baatein hi aise kar rahi hai.

GG: Chachu I ma telling you this girl will take Anubhav away from me.

GC: Aur tujhe lagta hai Anu uske pass Jaayega? Gungun Annu tere alawa kisi aur se pyaar nahi kar sakta.

GG: Chachu usko dekh kar toh nahi lagta.

Yug: Kya ho raha hai yaha?

GC: Gungun ko lagta hai Annu Priya ke pass jaayega.

Yug: Aur tujhe aisa kyun lagta hai?

GG: Bahiya dekho aapke ladle bhai ko Aur yeh ladki I tell you I am trying to remember where did I see

her.

Yug: Matlab?

GG: Mujhe lagta hai maine ise kahi dekha hai isse pehle parkaha yaad nahi aa raha hai.

Raashi: Arey ha I asked someone to find out about her I am expecting a call any time soon so lets see.

They all go the living room and see Anubhav sitting next to Priya. GG stands away looking at them. She

gives a sarcastic smile to Priya when she ask her something. Sargam sees this and looks at Anubhav and Priya togather. Sargam goes to GG

Sargam: Kya hua?

GG: kuch nahi Aunty.

Sargam: tujhe dekh kar toh aisa nahi lagta.

GG: Am I that predictable?

Sargam: your expression koi aur pad paye ya na pad paye I know and jaise tu woh dono ko dekh rahi hai pata chal jaata hai.

GG: Aunty sach sach batayega. Agar mein wapas nahi aati toh kya BP Anubhav aur Priya ki shaadi karwa dete na?

Sargam: shayad par tumahara sawaal galat hai sawaal yeh hona chahiye ki kya Anubhav kisi aur se shaadi karta? Agar yeh sawaal hota toh Nahi. BP ke kehne parbhi nahi karta. Usne tere siva kisi aur se pyaar karna sikha hi nahi hai aur na kar paata. Humare kehnepar usne Akriti se bhi shaadi ki thi aur

mera Beta uske saath bhi khush nahi tha. Jab tum RV aur tera Card dene aayi thi aur Anubhav ne tujhe

bahut sunaya tha uske baad kisi aur ne uski Aakhein nahidekhi but I saw the sadness jab tum jaa rahi

thi. So don’t worry about Priya okay.

GG: Okay.

At Far way distance A person is listening to their conversation with the mike and says: Jealousy Suits you

Ms Bhatnagar. Countdown started a long time back just few more days of Enjoyment left so enjoy how

much ever you can. He laughs and the scene changes.

Priya.

She is observing GG and Sargam but cannot listen to their talks so she holds Anubhav hands and says

Priya: Yaar kitna bore ho raha hai lets play some games.

GG: Iski toh mein….

Yug: control…….

GG: I cant I will kill her if I have too.

Raashi: Kill???

GG: what??? Yug Bhaiya whats the jail for killing someone?

Yug: Maximum 12 years but whom do you want to kill Priya?

GG: no Anubhav i want to kill him so that priya doesnt look at her. 

Yug: Kya bol rahi hai tu killing an all

Raashi: you said you knew her I know how  and whispers in GG ears

Gg does something unexpected, she gets up she goes to thecenter of the she goes to the middle of the hall where everyone is stands in a tableand says

GG: Dr Anubhav Kulshreshth, Will You Marry me???

Everyone is shocked and have pin drop silence.

Anubhav: What???

GG: Will you Marry me, right here, right now if possible but I cant stay even a second without being your wife. I mean we are still Married ofcourse not legally but still. I love you and I love you guys too so please say Yes, and dnt break my heart.

Meanwhile in Far away place a call placed

Unknown: I am ready say when to kill them

Unknown: I want whole Bhatnagar family dead and spare Gungun Bhatnagar to live a life in regret. I need to make her pay for taking Anubhav away from me and the face is revealed to be of Priya.

Screen Freezes

arey arey priya ek saf dil ki ladki hai jo sab usse pasand kr te hain agr priya vam hai toh mein nhi padh raha yeh sorry !

Suhani2 thumbnail

Chapter 34: Changed of time- One year later.

The distorted voices are heard, there is fire everywhere, someone crying for help and lies a person who is witnessing everything but is helpless.

GB: GG, GG please help me, GG you have to wake up, you have to fight.

Unknown voice: Gungun???? Gungun

GG wakes up with suddenly and points a Gun at the person.

Raashi: Hey relax its just me

GG: Geez, Raashi I would have killed you.

Raashi: When was the last time you slept properly.

GG: Just now.

Raashi: 15 min nap is not called Sleep.

GG: well, it is that’s all it is now.

Raashi: Its being a year now, how long can this go on.

Suddenly the bathroom door opens and a man walks outside. He nods at Raashi and gives a wink at GG to which GG smiles.

Raashi: Really???

GG: What???

Raashi: now we are going to do this, have sex with Random guy to get their employees information. There are ways to get information of the person you want to destroy. Study the weakness and all that’s what we did earlier. Having Sex is not an option.

GG: well Rules have changed and I didnt sleep with him.

Raashi: Then???

A girl enters from the bathroom, ad GG pays her and thanks her and she leaves.

Raashi: My, my how we have up’d the games. Ever thought what Bua and Your Dad would say.

GG: Well too bad they cant coz they are dead. And guess what I am too.

Raashi: Dnt say that.

GG: Anyways, the information he gave is in this pen drive.

Raashi: Okay, Anything else?

GG: No go home and enjoy the weekend with your husband And say Hi to Veer.

Raashi: why don’t you come home for Dinner tonight?

GG: I am good thanks! I have something to do.

Raashi: Okay Take care and please sleep on the bed tonight and not on chairs.

GG: I will try, Raashi I cant thank you enough. I am happy to have you in my life.

Raashi: Try to get your humanity back, you cant be a business women in day and vigilante by night.

GG: Kind of feel like Oliver Queen right now.

Raashi: Thank god you do have some humor left.

Raashi leaves from there, meanwhile at K fam house- A lot has changed in the past one year Khushi and Ankit has a daughter who is almost a year old now- Naavya. One thing is constant is Anubhav not in speaking terms with his family, he doesn’t even live with the family anymore but visit occasionally for Champ. He lives where his life was staying the Bhatnagar Mansion. A Place which has the memories of his daughter. A place where he lost everything, a happiness which was for few months only. A place he killed his own daughter and Bua. Anubhav handles a start up now which he started with his students.

Anubhav: Aman I need that file as soon as possible, with this experiment we might save a lot of people.

Aman: Okay sir, anything else?

Anubhav: No that would be all. Anything else?

Aman: Sir, Your wife is here to meet you.

Anubhav: Aman how many times do I have to tell you she is not my wife, she is just my family daughter-in-law.

Priya: Awww you hurt my heart Anubhav.

Anu: Well too bad but that’s the reality. What do you want?

Priya: Why? Cant I come here to meet my dear husband without any reason?

Anubhav: cut the crap and tell me why you really here?

Priya: Mummyji, asked to give you this so I came.

Anu: whatever it is I dnt want it.

Priya: Think Twice maybe it is valuable.

Anubhav gets up from his chair and comes close to Priya and says looking in her eyes.

Anu: The only thing which was valuable to me you took them away so I dnt care about anything else now.

Priya: Not bad, uffff you look more handsome when you angry.

Anu: get out.

Priya: Fine dnt be so angry, I am going.

Meanwhile in Delhi:

GG: Anubhav Kushreshth and Priya Kulshreshth dnt think that me being Quite for a year and attacking you is my silence, I always attack when the sheep is alone and you my dear will be too but I have others who needs to be taken care to find the man you hired so wait and watch.

RV: Talking to the photos now, you have lost your mind.

GG: No RV, it means they will start to lose their mind.

RV: Well I am sure you have planned something big coz Priya Kulshreshth brought a ticket for Delhi Arriving tomorrow.

GG Smiles and looks at RV.

RV: I dnt like that smile. she is not arriving on her own, you sent the tickets didnt you?

GG: Well what can I say men falls for this smile.

RV: yeah you do that when you want to kill someone. Anyways ,I found someone who is connected to the organization, When will be his death date?

GG: Follow him and wait for few days, first lets shaken Priya A bit then his turn. By the way how are you?

RV: Life is good, she is good and everyone is good.

GG: Good to know never pegged you for a serious relationships.

RV: Never pegged you as Business women too but you became, I guess life does have a lot of curveballs.

GG: true, kisne socha tha ki hum dono ek normal civilaized manner se rahege, but here we are.

RV: Amen to that.

GG: Thank you, for being here with me means a lot.

RV: no need to say thanks you helped me while I was in jail, you kept your promise and I am here to

keep my promise.

GG: I know but still Thank you, Raashi and you are the only people who have kept me sane so. Follow him lets see what we find.

RV leaves from there and GG opens the drawer and takes out the frame which has a picture of her, Bua, Ridz and Anubhav.

GG: A lot has happened in the past year bua since I lost two of you. I am angry yes, but I wont stop until I find out where the person is and I know Priya hired him but he is a ghost and its taking long to find him. And you looking at Anubhav’s Face, you are the reason she came into our life, and you are the reason my family is dead and you and that new wife of yours will pay for this.

In evening, Anubhav comes to kulshreshth house. He usually stays away from the family but today he comes there. Priya sees him and says

Priya: oh welcome my dear husband, what brings you in this house.

Anubhav: I am here to meet champ and I dnt think you should have problem with it or me coming here I dnt recall this being your house, it still my house.

Priya: I dnt have any problem.

Anubhav: very well then, and he leaves for champs room.

Champ and Anubhav is not in so much of talking terms as they were earlier.

Champ: what are you doing here?

Anubhav: I came to meet you. Champ yaar please forgive me its being a year now.

Champ: Chachu, I miss her she was my sister. She played with me, She helped me and you took her away from me.

Anu: Champ I didn’t have any options.

Flashback: Kill your daughter in front of her mother or I will kill her and you as well.

Champ: Still how could you kill her. You are bad chachu, you are very bad and I dnt want to talk to you. Beautiful also left because of you.

Anu was hurt, he should be resentful because  he relives that day everyday but he needs to remain calm. Anu sees that champ is still not in mood so he leaves from there. GC is waiting outside along with yug.

GC: Annu, aur kitne saal aise rahega. Kuch toh information mili hogi, ki aakhir kyun Oriya made you do this and why is she in our house.

Yug: Annu, humne bhi information nikalne ki kosish ki thi but couldn’t find anything.

Annu: GC, Bhaiya, I have no clue but there is one thing Priya is a pawn in this game, someone is controlling her otherwise this is not her cup of tea.

Priya comes out and she calls for Anubhav.

Priya: So why did I get this in mail today?

Anu: whats this?

Priya: Tickets for Delhi by Ms Gungun Bhatnagar.

Anu, GC and Yug look and each other and are shocked and confused

Screen Freezes.

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's really shocking ever...u r just writer like Ekta kapoor or rajan Shahi...u should try to join in tv industry field 

Gungunsoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This story looking so boring suhani 😢😢 where is ridz and her bua and anubhav married to priya ? Why are u making the story worst like the makers 😞😞 l love your stories so much why are u destroy the charm of your stories? 😓😓