d3vil I’m going with his story so maharani ji whom u r cheat with ?Originally posted by: Maharani69
Get a car or at least a bicycle for your sake.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
d3vil I’m going with his story so maharani ji whom u r cheat with ?Originally posted by: Maharani69
Get a car or at least a bicycle for your sake.
You googled ‘srk GUF*. Sorry but I’ll have to crapblock ya.Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Here’s a tutorial with audio instructions.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0eu4wegtu80uzdp/Gif%20tutorial%20for%20phone.mp4?dl=0
I can cook when I want too lol. I enjoy all types but any kind of lamb is my favorite, otherwise I eat more veg foods be it paneer eggplant daal( yes the popular daal discussed here lol !! I enjoy desi ghana otherwise Thai, Mediterranean, Italian, and so on ..Originally posted by: 7MREZSGEERIC3ZKD
yeah i can cook . i can make arab desserts too . can you cook watup? what do you like to eat ?
Originally posted by: TAULIDDMC27RO4PE
perth is pretty cool. the beaches are phenomenal, it is like a smaller version of melbourne, except it is very clean and beautiful. and the food is amazing. id take your mum, she wouldnt leave so you might want to start investigating afghani places on uber eats for yourself
That’s fine, take her. I’ve got a Greek restaurant to find in Melbourne. Have heard raving reviews about the place.
i love the yellow daal. ... whats your favorite colour? lol
Now I want your advice or I think I do what phone you have ? Or you iPhone or Samsung person or other ?
What shades you currently own ?
What bag 💼 brand you have ?
He’s the love of my life. 😩Originally posted by: Maharani69
You googled ‘srk GUF*. Sorry but I’ll have to crapblock ya.
wow 🤩 I want to know too because I have cousins in Melbourne and Sydney and was going to meet them last or more but with pandemic postponed the trip and this year went to Paris instead !! Are you in Australia or New Zealand ?Originally posted by: FingerFetish
That’s fine, take her. I’ve got a Greek restaurant to find in Melbourne. Have heard raving reviews about the place.
Oh Jess darling. You really must be protected at all costs. 🤣Now I want your advice or I think I do what phone you have ? Or you iPhone or Samsung person or other ?
What shades you currently own ?
What bag 💼 brand you have ?
pink or blue and added gold nowOriginally posted by: LEFVT5UZ4VM4DMKP
i love the yellow daal. ... whats your favorite colour? lol
Entering into week 2 https://x.com/i/status/2021399253927723406
9