Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

I think They can khaali two episodes hi bache hai na

May be Tuesday ko towards the end he will find out and then kanaka ka suspension on Wednesday 

ho sakta hai but the way todays episode was edited.. i could feel bits skipped deliberately to move the track faster taki ViDev track thoda jaldi start ho..

Dev going to Vidhi's house at night.. we dint see what Dev asked parents,

then Dev went to HPs shop and asked him to identify the female voice who called (both the parts were skipped and agar abhi tak ki speed ke hisab se chalta to wo include hote)

so its getting intersting how makers are gettng to know what their audience like and how to keep them hooked by showing less of non ViDev stuff..

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

ho sakta hai but the way todays episode was edited.. i could feel bits skipped deliberately to move the track faster taki ViDev track thoda jaldi start ho..

Dev going to Vidhi's house at night.. we dint see what Dev asked parents,

then Dev went to HPs shop and asked him to identify the female voice who called (both the parts were skipped and agar abhi tak ki speed ke hisab se chalta to wo include hote)

so its getting intersting how makers are gettng to know what their audience like and how to keep them hooked by showing less of non ViDev stuff..

Oh okay. Then speed up ho jaayega. 
episode upload nahi na hua so I did not know. I took wild guess.

BTW: I am arpita

What can I call you 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Oh okay. Then speed up ho jaayega. 
episode upload nahi na hua so I did not know. I took wild guess.

BTW: I am arpita

What can I call you 

hey arpita... nice to meet you.

call me Telly thats my IF name 😳

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand why makers are back to square one ajj ka episode dekh ke lagega nh ki dev and Vidhi will have a thing in the future. Jab dev promised hariprasad ki i will take care of vidhi's wedding atleast phone rakhne ke baad there could have been a sigh or a sad expression from his end but aisa kuch nh hai. It's been almost 60 episodes and leads have already spend some time now dev needs to feel somethings otherwise vidhi is just looking crazy in love from her end without any reason. This separation could have been perfect to show how dev missed vidhi's presence in the office. I am not saying they have to show something very extreme from dev's side but still a little bit of missing her, getting affected by her etc etc will be good. If after spending so much time with vidhi dev still doesn't have a little bit of affection towards her then I don't see how vidhi in future will be able to get him 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Sorry I was not discussing TRp just said ki aaj hi TRP aayi and aaj hi itna illogical episode.

Next time will remember  

It’s ok ☺️

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode was all about Dev trying to impress HP and HP getting impressed🤣🤣 HP bass abb Dev ke naam ka mandir hi na banwa de🤣 Aaj ke episode se mujhe laga Dev ko Vidhi se zyada HP ke samne apne reputation ki fikr hai. He was desparately trying to get his old impression back🤪

Mujhe jewellery shop scene mein darr lag raha tha kahin josh mein aake HP ko bhi naukri offer na karde Dev🤣

Geeta06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree yaar.. Dev ki side se kuch nhi hai... Vidhi k liye bura laga aaj... Precap dekhne k baad aur bura laga... Usko time hi nhi mil pa raha... Usko bechari ko lyar hua and beech mein hi shaadi, fir vo party, ab fir ladka,, fir engagement and dev ki side se kuch nhi... Dev khud responsibility le rha hai vidhi ki shaadi ki.. Jaise usko bhagana chahta hai.. Poor girl.. Ab vidhi roye nhi to kya kre... Royegi hi kisi aur ne shadi k liye han krdi to... 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirin04

I don't understand why makers are back to square one ajj ka episode dekh ke lagega nh ki dev and Vidhi will have a thing in the future. Jab dev promised hariprasad ki i will take care of vidhi's wedding atleast phone rakhne ke baad there could have been a sigh or a sad expression from his end but aisa kuch nh hai. It's been almost 60 episodes and leads have already spend some time now dev needs to feel somethings otherwise vidhi is just looking crazy in love from her end without any reason. This separation could have been perfect to show how dev missed vidhi's presence in the office. I am not saying they have to show something very extreme from dev's side but still a little bit of missing her, getting affected by her etc etc will be good. If after spending so much time with vidhi dev still doesn't have a little bit of affection towards her then I don't see how vidhi in future will be able to get him 

i think i might be the minority who found today's episode better and believable cause Dev isnt in love with her to sigh abt her getting married. And until Dev detach himself from Vidhi this girl will not realize her Diwanigiri is not love.... 

what she is has pure infatuation and obsession... (as bhshre mentioned somehere) Vidhi is in love with the ldea of love and she has no clue what this kind of Love would demand from her.

So pahle she has to come to a point to differentiate between love and infatuation and tab Dev will feel what he has for her is Love (Romantic love) tab it will make sense... abhi agar wo is diwani ke chakkar me pad gaya to puri jindagi iske behalf pe uske papa, se duniya se, apni family se usi ko ladna padega...

@red

after spending so much of time having affection doesnt mean he had to miss her cause she is getting married to someone else (that would be infatuation and love)..

he has affection for her.. hence he went to her dad to make her come to office, he share all good things abt her with that NRI guy, he mentioned in front of all office staff ke Vidhi ka naam kharab nahi hona chahiye... his affection is there just that his way of showing that affection (for now) has no romantic inkling towards Vidhi...

another line bhshre95 said in previous post which i loved.. Dev as 45 years old male with no romance in life must face something drastic to fall in love with someone.. just Vidhi's innocence cant be that factor.. kuch x factor hona chahiye jo banda abhi tak pyar me nahi pada use pyar feel karane ke liye...

And wo hoga.. bahut bada dhamakedaar hoga.. cause thats the USP of this show, people here on twitter are watching this show with bated breath to know When.... to itni asani se nahi hone wala...

to lets wait jab ho tab tak.. cause hum yahi kar sakti hai...

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Today's episode was all about Dev trying to impress HP and HP getting impressed🤣🤣 HP bass abb Dev ke naam ka mandir hi na banwa de🤣 Aaj ke episode se mujhe laga Dev ko Vidhi se zyada HP ke samne apne reputation ki fikr hai. He was desparately trying to get his old impression back🤪

Mujhe jewellery shop scene mein darr lag raha tha kahin josh mein aake HP ko bhi naukri offer na karde Dev🤣

@bold- aisa nh krega, dev pagal hai stupid nh🤣

Vidhi ke sath romance kaise krega agar Hp ass pass rahega. 

Ikrrr Hp se itna kya lagav aur jab dev ghar aya bhi toh vidhi se mil leta thora😭 (usko koi tadap nh hai kya vidhi ko dekhne ka) 

I would have liked it if he had promised to vidhi to find the culprit and not HP because victim vidhi hai not hp😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shirin04

@bold- aisa nh krega, dev pagal hai stupid nh🤣

Vidhi ke sath romance kaise krega agar Hp ass pass rahega

Ikrrr Hp se itna kya lagav aur jab dev ghar aya bhi toh vidhi se mil leta thora😭 (usko koi tadap nh hai kya vidhi ko dekhne ka) 

I would have liked it if he had promised to vidhi to find the culprit and not HP because victim vidhi hai not hp😆

@bold- same thoughts 🤣I was like Dev bhavnao mein behkar unko naukri offer matt karo. Future mein bohot pachtana padega🤣

@pink- its all about HP for Dev😭🤣 apni umar ke insaan ke saamne impression banaye rakhna chahta hai Dev🤣🤣

Earlier also Dev getting upset at Vidhi's rishta was also due to HP only. Kyunki tab use apni hero banne ka mauka nahi mil raha tha🤣

Aaj mauka mil raha hai so he is happy with the rishta😳