BOLLYWOOD CC #87 enter at your own risk !!- Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

63.6k

Users

52

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TRLUKNZRG5DEP3AF

I think the camera man David is better looking. Tina fey is hot though

Asli aur naqli Sarah Palin, dono bhi hot 😃

LLZNIRV5G2D6QMUH thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes finger fetish that makes sense, women usually can't give other beautiful women compliments. Take for instance aditi rao, I bet you find her satisfactory at best. .. but for the sake of being right... you think she is hot too.


I believe you too. She is hot

LLZNIRV5G2D6QMUH thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Asli aur naqli Sarah Palin, dono bhi hot 😃


Yeah... until she opened her mouth . That's why I like Tina better .. when she opens her mouth so do I... drooool

JZX3BOMIP6L2AYOY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ADZQZRLKR2ZEOLZE

Yes finger fetish that makes sense, women usually can't give other beautiful women compliments. Take for instance aditi rao, I bet you find her satisfactory at best. .. but for the sake of being right... you think she is hot too.


I believe you too. She is hot

That’s a load of hogwash. I die over beautiful women and would never hesitate to stan beauty if I actually find them attractive. Tina nor Aditi is the type of beauty that appeals to me.

I’m not insecure to withhold compliments for the sake of being petty.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NLFFG2CUMJLFJQCY


Show them the pic of you in the miniskirt wala one!!

how are you today ? And to the other user because I was doing an ad lol
JZX3BOMIP6L2AYOY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I need Smitten to come back and appreciate John in all his glory. I feel like I’m 18 all over again.

https://youtu.be/-21OGmzLOCY

JZX3BOMIP6L2AYOY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

how are you today ? And to the other user because I was doing an ad lol

What were you advertising? I’m trying to squint my eyes to get a good look but it’s blurry. 😆

LLZNIRV5G2D6QMUH thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

That’s a load of hogwash. I die over beautiful women and would never hesitate to stan beauty if I actually find them attractive. Tina nor Aditi is the type of beauty that appeals to me.

I’m not insecure to withhold compliments for the sake of being petty.


Oh my new little pet ... this is a safe zone .. no need to beat around the bush ... kate mcKinnon is worth dying for too. .. I get it .. I get it ..

LLZNIRV5G2D6QMUH thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wat up!!! You remembered me for 1000 days and one! I had a busy day at work ..then helped a friend set up for a party tomorrow ..then I showered and jumped into bed ..


What about you?

JZX3BOMIP6L2AYOY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A2STHFHOMRBH7VLS


Oh my new little pet ... this is a safe zone .. no need to beat around the bush ... kate mcKinnon is worth dying for too. .. I get it .. I get it ..

Mate, you certainly have a type because it’s not lining up with mine. Tch tch

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 7 months ago

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".