Daily dose hugs😍🥰❤ ...thks to chipkali and cockroach😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Daily dose hugs😍🥰❤ ...thks to chipkali and cockroach😎🤣
Our fandom right now🤣
https://twitter.com/tps1392/status/1577922456744235009?s=20&t=XWMJv-9UfBJoKWgaR1p3ew
And the recent addition is Gitya remarriage😲😭🔥
Mein rooon yaa Hanson karon mei kiya karon🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
Hi, everyone!
So I was watching today's episode...
I have a question. Amber and Taiji said something about Amber's 2 sons? Am I missing something? Isn't it only one? Where did the second one come from?
Originally posted by: Denimtrans
Hi, everyone!
So I was watching today's episode...
I have a question. Amber and Taiji said something about Amber's 2 sons? Am I missing something? Isn't it only one? Where did the second one come from?
Amber has indeed 2 sons...Adi n Akash
Oh, yeah! I don't know why that eluded me!
Aakash is Adi's lil step bro from Amber 2nd marriage with Supreet
I swear this diary has travelled more than anyone in this forum 😂
Omg karan is posting reel pe reel, and everything we make up is different from the reels he posts. Like whaaaaat is happening. Matlab sahi khel rahe ho wahi ji!!!
I'm from kutch...pn biju koi gujju nthi lagtu bs apne bnne j chi aya gujju😉
Jis trh ig pr reels or bts se speculation lgaya ja rha, Karan be like: AAG ESI LAGAYI MAZA AA GYA
fans be like: NA CHEDO HME HUM SATAYE HUYE HAI...🤣🤣🤣