Kuch naya lao forum pe. Yeh Bahurani ke topic padhke.. mere ko kantala aa gaya.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kuch naya lao forum pe. Yeh Bahurani ke topic padhke.. mere ko kantala aa gaya.
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
dude khala why wud i lie to u lmao
i was annnamunna when i joined forum in season 5
was anti akash n pro mehak n pooja misra
is baat ka to gawah bhi hai mere pass
Arre yaar….I don’t think you’re lying at all. I mixed up things. Yes! I remember you liking Mahek. It was Balbir Goa who we fought. Ab yaad aa raha hain mereko 🤣
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
penta guy was anti akash as well
usi waja se to mere dosti hui thi us se wo mahek chahal ke AT main tha
I remember now!!! Where is Balbir Goa? 🤣
lol I know lol 😂 it’s two topics now same old speeches in itOriginally posted by: CYAQ2FRGO5BMX72Y
Kuch naya lao forum pe. Yeh Bahurani ke topic padhke.. mere ko kantala aa gaya.
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
dude khala why wud i lie to u lmao
i was annnamunna when i joined forum in season 5
was anti akash n pro mehak n pooja misra
is baat ka to gawah bhi hai mere pass
Bikul sach...👍🏼😆....Pooja Misra ke supporters the hum....😆
Munna look what I found! You won the bhola bhala member award and I won the Craziest Nishita Biswas fan award. Who the fcuk is Nishita Biswas? Why they gave me that award?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bigg-boss-season-5/2650474/bb5-member-awards-winners
Originally posted by: CKVBNTBVQBC5HZ6L
Munna look what I found! You won the bhola bhala member award and I won the Craziest Nishita Biswas fan award. Who the fcuk is Nishita Biswas? Why they gave me that award?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bigg-boss-season-5/2650474/bb5-member-awards-winners
Lol it’s not me 🤣
Blue Ice won cool head member award and Tanya won so many awards . I wish I could tag Tanya 🤣
I hated Sid for getting PM out 😡
it was my first year i won this finger ki jalata ho zaraOriginally posted by: H6CKTJQG63MUT67R
Munna look what I found! You won the bhola bhala member award and I won the Craziest Nishita Biswas fan award. Who the fcuk is Nishita Biswas? Why they gave me that award?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bigg-boss-season-5/2650474/bb5-member-awards-winners
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
11