Poll
Who looks most promising amongst the female contestants?
I am making separate polls for males and females so that I can include everyone as of now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It’s to early to say but I liked Priyanka bcz I like her vibe she is all happy go girl
I don't know whom to choose. 😆
Sab ek jaise hi lage but I'm gonna choose Tina for now. She comes across as shrewd.
Full on meethi churi.
No votes for Queen Manya 😭
No votes for our captain ji 😭
Isse better to Tina ko vote karna hi hai 😆
Priyanka
yesterday she gave 👎🏻 to sajjo 🥳🥳
Just for that 🥳🥳
Colors is supporting Nimrit. She might win.
Personally I am liking Tina. She is very smart.
I like that Priyanka isn’t doing chaploosi of Sajid
People actually watching BB16?
Sumbul all the way...