Guess.wh0 tha 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Guess.wh0 tha 😆
Mrs Khan aka Rager
I wasn’t an active member back then but always enjoyed reading her posts and her love for Fawad Khan
Mrs Khan aka Rager
I wasn’t an active member back then but always enjoyed reading her posts and her love for Fawad Khan
MrsSidMalhotra right?
I am curious who what is this I might dare to read? 😆
---
I am also curious, are we actually missing members or their alter egos? Who is to say the names in the thread are past lives or forgotten lives of current members.
I wanted Sajna and I got him
Mujhe aur kuchh nahi chahiye 😆
Originally posted by: return_to_hades
I am curious who what is this I might dare to read? 😆
---
I am also curious, are we actually missing members or their alter egos? Who is to say the names in the thread are past lives or forgotten lives of current members.
I usually sense old members around. The ones I listed, I don’t sense them around anymore. I could be wrong though. We all evolve over time so personalities may have changed for a lot of people, too.
Arre….you and Desimaganlal were the only two people who bothered to write movie reviews in the movie reviews thread at one point in time. How did you miss him? Although if you did, I don’t blame you. You needed to be wild ass drunk to understand the stuff he wrote in the name of reviews.
Sajni ka sajna? Where is he? He was hilarious
Not lips. She thought her entire mouth was big, literally and figuratively lol
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Amiyah. It sucks w/o her.
NICE THAT I APPEARED NOW AFTER YEARS, ISNT IT
She was. But I don’t see her posting anymore. Isn’t she inactive?
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12