nafrat
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nafrat
issi thread mein mujhe chup rehne ko bola tu ne🤔
so you are the person jis se Teri Sanam ki shadi horahi hai 😳😲
wo bas flirting hain. shaadi kisi aur se ho raha hain😆
OhMyRanbirs! Kon ho tum? Kya ho tum?
🤡
Aap batao kya moderators mein aisa aapas mein pange hote hain kya?
Haye tauba! You also haven’t played the great GG and Sheep games? How will Zeal forgive you. 😆Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Gratziii for the tag. Wouldn’t have even noticed it either 😆
I like how the crush square is present tense 🤣🤣😉
tower quotes I didn’t like but at least it made sense to what u were replying too lol
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Aap batao kya moderators mein aisa aapas mein pange hote hain kya?
😂😂😂
Look, what I found 🤣
guess this song :D
monsoon brought a massage🤣
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
0