I meant he had more blocks crossed out lol 😂Originally posted by: Maharani69
did you…did you..DID YOU just call me uninteresting!!???? Such heartbreak much wow.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I meant he had more blocks crossed out lol 😂Originally posted by: Maharani69
did you…did you..DID YOU just call me uninteresting!!???? Such heartbreak much wow.
anyway I don’t want to spam the thread. Hey FOTW how do you tag people while editing a posted comment? I just can’t seem to tag more people while editing it. Also tagging more peeps.
Not going to tell that
And NO it's not pandit ji 😆
Nathu, wo kya wohi hain jo main soch rahi hoon?🤣
Bloody hell. It was worth a try 😆

Tum agar pandit ji soch rahi ho to galat ho...
Very very galat 😆
Originally posted by: MCWQOWK46AEMSQU5
Tum agar pandit ji soch rahi ho to galat ho...
Very very galat 😆
nah, I’m taking about others 😆
in case it was regarding a crush or that I liked someone here I did but presently don’t have a crush on anyone here but I do like some that’s the only thing I can think on in that card lol .. other then that you have to tell me lol 😂. I have to spice up my resume at least to impress dr evil
you guys flirting in PMs?? YOU GUYS?!! The ones I always considered super sanskari maha pavitra pure pious like roti maa.
Tumse darr lagta hai baba. Kahin tumne sahi guess kar liya ho aur mai koi jawab na doon to indirectly confirm ho jayega
Isliye I'll just zip it 😆

https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
0