Jhoot bole kauvva kaate, kaale kauvve se dariyo🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jhoot bole kauvva kaate, kaale kauvve se dariyo🤣
Nathu: 20!??? How the fokkkk am I not winning this bingo 😭
how ?
Okay i just want to clarify one thing ...
That reporting a comment even if it was from a friend happened during roti maa season and I'm not too proud of it. It so happened that a friend had apparently reported another of my friend who used to troll roti maa. So all anti roti maa friends united against Roti maa blind fans. Bas reporting ka jawab reporting se diya jane laga. It was such a silly and stupid thing to do... This is one thing I'm quite ashamed of ... Even at that time i felt very uncomfortable doing that. Just wanted to get this off my chest 😳
P.s. Maharani must remember about this episode...
he’s more interesting lol. But I want to know why hasini said that lol 😂Originally posted by: Maharani69
Nathu: 20!??? How the fokkkk am I not winning this bingo 😭
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Nathu: 20!??? How the fokkkk am I not winning this bingo 😭
Maine zyada gul khilaye hain yaha.
Wait for shy ka answer... He'll leave us all behind 😆
Never give into peer pressure. #staystrong #courage #nosmokingOriginally posted by: NatkhatPyare
P.s. Maharani must remember about this episode...
did you…did you..DID YOU just call me uninteresting!!???? Such heartbreak much wow.he’s more interesting lol. But I want to know why hasini said that lol 😂
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
0