Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want to come to Dwarka to do Darshan at Dwarkadhis temple!
I am gujju. I love this show. Both Niyati and Karan are outstanding! Do you know Niyati is from Rajkot, Gujarat?
. I didn't know Niyati is a Gujju, She is a Kathiyawadi
Wowww
I'm fine
Hello Gujju chhokri 
Your birthday is on 5th October?
Bhavi, you know in Anupama we had a Gujju girl gang of me, Niyati, Tania & You...
That's why ask this question who is a Gujju in every forum
I want to come to Dwarka to do Darshan at Dwarkadhis temple!
Such a nice temple it is
yeah...!! my bday is on 5th october...😃