Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Bhavi, you know in Anupama we had a Gujju girl gang of me, Niyati, Tania & You...
That's why ask this question who is a Gujju in every forum
Yup I know it.
And Gujju sathe ek alag j bond bni jai always🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Bhavi, you know in Anupama we had a Gujju girl gang of me, Niyati, Tania & You...
That's why ask this question who is a Gujju in every forum
Yup I know it.
And Gujju sathe ek alag j bond bni jai always🤗
No I live in JAMNAGAR after marriage😉
@aveksha
Please do visit Dwarka whenever you get time. I am sure you will love it. And you can contact me for further inquiry 🤭
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
No I live in JAMNAGAR after marriage😉
@aveksha
Please do visit Dwarka whenever you get time. I am sure you will love it. And you can contact me for further inquiry 🤭
Bhavi will arrange a tour to Dwarka for us 😆
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
No I live in JAMNAGAR after marriage😉
@aveksha
Please do visit Dwarka whenever you get time. I am sure you will love it. And you can contact me for further inquiry 🤭
I have lived in both of the places when i was small due to my father's transfer😆
See these are the Gujju people in our forum
You must see this thread
@Rajal
Thnx 🥰 mne em k apne ekla bhula pdya chi😂😂 ahe khyal pdi introduction nu pn forum page che
But koi ayan regular nthi bdha busy che sayad kyarek kyarek avta hse forum ma
Roz na thread discussion ma koi dekhana nthi
How sweet! Thank you!