See this screenshot Hasini. Click on the option, 'upload'.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
See this screenshot Hasini. Click on the option, 'upload'.

you didn’t tag me lol Kyun ? U don’t think 🤔 I can try to sing her song lol
Ofcourse u can..go ahead.
The people i tagged were the ones i had heard singing lata songs or old Bollywood songs.. Didn't think many here would care much for lata songs..
Originally posted by: hasini009
beautiful. but it has more breathing space compared to some of Lata ji’s other songs.
Really? Which ones?
Mujhe to ye song sunne me hi itna tough lag raha hai. Attempt karne me to kisi ke bhi paseene chhoot jayein.. tum try karke dekho.
Thanks Shirsha. but vocaroo is going easy on me. it gives me the link without uploading the song😆
Baahon me chale aao - it was requested by Samreen 🤗
This was soooooo beautiful! Your voice is so melodious! I could listen to it for hours. 💕
Loved the chhh chhh chhh part. So effortless
Originally posted by: EEBXZMUSNJE2IRHY
What are you gonna be singing, Mr. Birdie? I thought I'd quote this as a reminder cuz we're not that far away from today evening. 😆
uff so demanding.😆 just gotten back from the casinos.😛 Lemme have my dinner and then i'll start cranking em out.😆
Tell me about it! ⭐️
Have you heard khuda gawah wala song she posted in some thread? Tu na ja mere badshah? She was so good. I heard it 2 days back I think, missed giving reaction to it and then bammm lost the thread 😭 Don't remember where it was posted.
You heard that?! I was like Imma sit here and do Sridevi and Amitabh Bacchan in one go chaye aandhi aaye ya toofan. It actually happened
I saved it. But it’s not by Lata though. I think Alka Yagnik sang it.
https://voca.ro/1cVDW1bBlkGE
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2043279692745314709?s=20
...
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://x.com/i/status/2061127267762545028
3