

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If you would do the honors, WD 😆
Haye lagegi haye! Keede parenge! Keerhe!
Jess ko itna bada dhoka diya?
I thought that was jess telling me to make it. I will just close this one lol.😆Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Haye lagegi haye! Keede parenge! Keerhe!
Jess ko itna bada dhoka diya?
it’s ok lol 😂 but he was supposed to tell me as I wanted rights in the second pageOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
Haye lagegi haye! Keede parenge! Keerhe!
Jess ko itna bada dhoka diya?
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I thought that was jess telling me to make it. I will just close this one lol.😆
But did she give you permission from the bottom of her heart tho? Hain? Aise kaise?
no keep it I will just paste the links in my post or you canOriginally posted by: semantic.error
I thought that was jess telling me to make it. I will just close this one lol.😆
It's yours to make. Hurry up. Everyone else isn't as nice 😆no keep it I will just paste the links in my post or you can
no don’t close it lol 😂 just change the title backOriginally posted by: semantic.error
It's yours to make. Hurry up. Everyone else isn't as nice 😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Haye lagegi haye! Keede parenge! Keerhe!
Jess ko itna bada dhoka diya?
*Takes hexing back*
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
Ek Din, starring Junaid Khan and Sai Pallavi, looks genuinely promising—and the music is already striking a chord. But it’s releasing alongside...
1