Originally posted by: semantic.error
It's yours to make. Hurry up. Everyone else isn't as nice 😆
This is why they keep misgenderig you. Because chivalry is dead. Only you be keeping it alive bruh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: semantic.error
It's yours to make. Hurry up. Everyone else isn't as nice 😆
This is why they keep misgenderig you. Because chivalry is dead. Only you be keeping it alive bruh
Just make it now. I have made CCs before. I just wanted to annoy Maroon 😆no don’t close it lol 😂 just change the title back
Me and your boss 😆Originally posted by: BHWYMXEN3NAIXNOE
This is why they keep misgenderig you. Because chivalry is dead. Only you be keeping it alive bruh
ok 👍 will do lol 😂Originally posted by: semantic.error
Just make it now. I have made CCs before. I just wanted to annoy Maroon 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Me and your boss 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
Ek Din, starring Junaid Khan and Sai Pallavi, looks genuinely promising—and the music is already striking a chord. But it’s releasing alongside...
1