Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you for tags Madhuri ji. ๐Ÿค—

I watched the highlights and match toh shuru hotey hi khatam ho gaya ๐Ÿคฃ

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Good match. Good result. Good job RS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. 

time to start winning and stop experiments :)

Viswasruti thumbnail

I am very happy seeing the much awaited result from our  blue layered players! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Congratulations to Team India and to all the supporters and the fans for this much needed victory. 

This win will make the 3rd T20 match at Hyd, going to be played on Sunday, more interesting!

Captain's knock by Rohit Sharma โญ๏ธ

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you, Soniโค๏ธ, for carrying the baton forward, for posting the scores and vital information. โญ๏ธ

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Dropohli like Suyash says๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ He is dropohli but Ye wala bahut difficult tha. ๐Ÿ˜†

Except for Kohli only Jaddu/Pandya/Umesh would have thought of trying this catch. ๐Ÿ‘

Viswasruti thumbnail

We are all set for a grand finish in Hyderabad on Sunday. Firstly, very pleased to inform you that we would not have to worry much about the weather. Rohit, Axar, Bumrah's return, DK's finish were the boxes India ticked today, while Australia will be smiling about Wade's finishes. 

It was very interesting to see Ro back Harshal for an extra over when it was so easy for him to throw it to Hardik or even Chahal. 

The kind of backing you need as a player and sometimes you lift yourself seeing that sort of support. The worrying part for India though is that Harshal bowled 7-8 slower balls in the final over of both the T20Is and Wade was able to hit six sixes when it's been repeatedly told to us that picking his slower ball is difficult. 

Is it about a slight change in the release since return from injury or is it something mental, trust Harshal and the team to know better. With a lot of hope of a humdinger in Hyderabad, we will see you all Sunday evening.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I am very happy seeing the much awaited result from our  blue layered players! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Congratulations to Team India and to all the supporters and the fans for this much needed victory. 

This win will make the 3rd T20 match at Hyd, going to be played on Sunday, more interesting!

Captain's knock by Rohit Sharma โญ๏ธ

Where is the badge to me ๐Ÿ˜†

Nichuss thumbnail

congrats Team India....

waiting for 3rd and final series 

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Team India for winning the match.๐Ÿฅณ

Cheers..