Poll
MT- Most Desirable HUNK of IF?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought half of the people in options are ladies.
.Noone votes for such a handsome hunk.
No 😈 But can't confirm or deny any other names muahahahah
Members voting must read 1st post.
Only voting on poll won't count, 1 comment is Compulsory.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeh Altgr bhai ky against saazish hai 🥺🤪. He is clearly winning according to poll results posted by Samreen.
He is still leading with 23%
Followed by Semantic 21%
😆
I am glad Mera scoreboard kaam aaya 😃
Originally posted by: Isamreen
He is still leading with 23%
Followed by Semantic 21%
😆
I am glad Mera scoreboard kaam aaya 😃
Not Valid 😂
Host😆
main aapki haalat bol rahi hoon
kya karoon iss forum ki ladkiyon ko. ek bhi teacher host ke baat sunte nahi🤣