Poll
[MEMBER TOPIC]: MOST ENDEARING MEMBER FROM THE POLL OPTIONS
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Hasini, because her GIFs on Bigg Boss forum were cute you just couldn’t be mad.
I’m the only one playing this game right. Stating proper reason. Mera inaam kahaan hai?
Winner ke taraf apko unke 50% votes
Multiple voting allow karna tha Jin sabka name hai wo sab merko mast lagte hain
OP

My aao behen chugli karein, because she’s the only whose happy to see me on BWF and checked in on me even after I left for three years. I find that online connection endearing.
Hasini - because she is witty af
FF - she is a darling, I have not seen her going personal and bash people which is common on india forums
PS - Makkhi on deewar is endearing too

For me its Guddu.
I keep saying when kids play Batman and Robin no one wants to be Robin. I sure as hell dont 😆 But if he is my Batman I would be fine being Robin
Hes not even listed ( a disgrace) Topic maker
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Hasini, because her GIFs on Bigg Boss forum were cute you just couldn’t be mad.
I’m the only one playing this game right. Stating proper reason. Mera inaam kahaan hai?
Your Majesty,
Thank you so much

😆
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Multiple voting allow karna tha Jin sabka name hai wo sab merko mast lagte hain
OP
It could be corrupted by someone who maybe obsessed by a single person
happens here usually for multiple voting
😆
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Hasini, because her GIFs on Bigg Boss forum were cute you just couldn’t be mad.
I’m the only one playing this game right. Stating proper reason. Mera inaam kahaan hai?
OhMyAlia, aapko inaam chahiye. Ye lo inaam ❤️
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
For me its Guddu.
I keep saying when kids play Batman and Robin no one wants to be Robin. I sure as hell dont 😆 But if he is my Batman I would be fine being Robin
Hes not even listed ( a disgrace) Topic maker
I will keep my mouth shut on my thoughts
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
For me its Guddu.
I keep saying when kids play Batman and Robin no one wants to be Robin. I sure as hell dont 😆 But if he is my Batman I would be fine being Robin
Hes not even listed ( a disgrace) Topic maker
Brother I don't need any list when I am in hearts of my friends 🤗
Love you brother 💕💕
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12