Poll
[MEMBER TOPIC]: MOST ENDEARING MEMBER FROM THE POLL OPTIONS
Have your pick, with the reasoning/s
😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can't vote because I am biased towards both FF and Hasini 🥰
Supari Khala because she sounds exactly like my sister with the same flair and drama. I find that super endearing. 😆
Mereko vote karna band karo gaowaalo. Main paidasshi dramaqueen hu
I find Flyonthewall super duper endearing. Agar main uski maaa ki umar ki hoti toh main use adopt hi kar leti
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Supari Khala because she sounds exactly like my sister with the same flair and drama. I find that super endearing. 😆
So this is why you have a problem with my third eye and fourth leg?! I see how it is
Aise voting poll nahi karne chahiye, some popular ones eats away all votes, na vote pane ko bura lag sakta hai
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Mereko vote karna band karo gaowaalo. Main paidasshi dramaqueen hu
I find Flyonthewall super duper endearing. Agar main uski maaa ki umar ki hoti toh main use adopt hi kar leti
🤩🤩

all are nice
minty and maroon are sweet even if you post a comment against their favourites
Apni Xeta urf Supaari Khaala 🥳
I hate her current username 😡
She isn't Khaala, She is IF's Queen 👑💖
Kyon parhe ho Chakkar mein
Koi nahi apni Xeta ki Takkar mein
🥳
Hasini, because her GIFs on Bigg Boss forum were cute you just couldn’t be mad.
I’m the only one playing this game right. Stating proper reason. Mera inaam kahaan hai?
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12