Posted: 1 years ago

Gandi filmo ka saudagar

😆

You know he must’ve made a shit ton of money from his “business” if Shilpa is still willing to stick it out with this loser. What’s the point of all that money if you still have to wear a squid game mask in public cos of the embarrassment that you’ve caused yourself and your family? But imagine being self sufficient, financially independent and still going back to this POS. 

So how did trollers make him stronger if he wants them to shut up now? đŸ˜†đŸ¤Ł

Originally posted by guenhwyvar

So how did trollers make him stronger if he wants them to shut up now? đŸ˜†đŸ¤Ł

Ya truth will be out of sight and my lies and power will make me Ba izzat bari đŸ¤˘

Originally posted by sev.puri

You know he must’ve made a shit ton of money from his “business” if Shilpa is still willing to stick it out with this loser. What’s the point of all that money if you still have to wear a squid game mask in public cos of the embarrassment that you’ve caused yourself and your family? But imagine being self sufficient, financially independent and still going back to this POS. 

It's not like she didn't knew what his businesses were so why would she leave him. Behind Richy rich husbands there r some dark activities 

Originally posted by naaznin

It's not like she didn't knew what his businesses were so why would she leave him. Behind Richy rich husbands there r some dark activities 

yes I think she is equally involved. Shilpa Shetty is more like Shady Shetty. 

So he is trying to say that all the "settings" have been done and everything that is necessary (both over and under the table) have been accomplished...

Congrats to Kutta, oops, I mean Kundra..

Congrats to Shady, I mean Shetty 

And congrats to everyone who are the beneficiaries and soon be adding some zeroes in their balance..

Originally posted by sev.puri

Money talks.