Does that mean we are hearing you sing again?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Does that mean we are hearing you sing again?
and I’m waiting on your rap !!
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
You liked it?? Ho kya gaya hai tum logon ko. I hated it. Aadhey words toh kha hi gaya 😆
HaaJi, I liked it very much❤️... I don't like to repeat myself but you sing from heart isliye achhi lagti hai singing, no fake accents/mannerisms or voice..jaisi hai jo hai saamne hai 😆
Achha, aadhe words khaa gaye the?🤔 Chalo, fir se gaa ke suna do then 😳😆
What? Ye kab huya? I didn't get you 😕
Awww!!! Thank you Glad you liked it🥺❤️
and I’m waiting on your rap !!
As I said, after the final round 👍 Besides, my voice is a bit sore as it was raining over here.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
There was nothing to begin with except masti for you bored people. 😆
What makes you think we are not bored anymore?
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Wow so melodious, and simply outstanding ❤️❤️
I don't know when it started and when ended, beautiful 😍
Also can you and Charu you and Shirsha sing " Man kyun behka re behka if you taking request!
Can I please please do mann kyun behka behka too?! That song is life
Laxmi, I just heard the Lag ja gaale song from you. I am not sure which post it was. But Your voice is divine, girl! Loved it! Such clarity 💕