|Voice of India Forums Thread 3| [R5-B Deadline 23-09-22]- Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

57.9k

Users

52

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Now I'm listening to this at 8:21 in the morning and I blame you 😭😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFQXwcLv68

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

FireFlower no longer exists. ✋🏼


What happened? All good?

3UTC2XVMISLLVGBG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LazyBiing

Now I'm listening to this at 8:21 in the morning and I blame you 😭😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFQXwcLv68


Listen Bailamos, It's video on repeat 😆


If my boss finds out I am watching this non-stop, she will fire me =)) 🤣

3UTC2XVMISLLVGBG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting


Aw! Thank you so much for singing this for me 😊❤️ you are a sweetheart and you sang like one! I loved it, and I admit it is indeed a difficult song 😆 but punjabi mei gaate huye it gels quite well on you ...

More requests coming your way 👯😆


You liked it?? Ho kya gaya hai tum logon ko. I hated it. Aadhey words toh kha hi gaya 😆

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 4 years ago
3UTC2XVMISLLVGBG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Waah ji waaah kya baat hai.. that was actually a tough one! "Tu hi tamanna --- dil ko rahat" is in one breath, you did a pretty good job there 👏

Bahot badhhiya gayaa ji. ❤️ Kis se pyaar hai, haan? Humko pata hai ji.. 😛

Love it. ❤️


NORA ka jaadoo hai 😆

PXKGSSUPX6AB3QEX thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting


What happened? All good?

My friend Ashley has now taken over. 😆

Image

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

FireFlower no longer exists. ✋🏼

Break up hua kya?😭

PXKGSSUPX6AB3QEX thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Break up hua kya?😭

There was nothing to begin with except masti for you bored people. 😆

3UTC2XVMISLLVGBG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Arey waah! Heyy without karaoke wala part was also pretty good. Yup totally agree with Heisu, your voice suits such songs perfectly. ❤️ Maza aaya.. So good to see you accepting requests n all, kya baat hi jii ⭐️ Aane do aur gaane.. Badhhiya tha..


confused kristen stewart GIF

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".