Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My third eye is at work. I will meditate at 11:11 tonight and let you know at 12:12.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
My third eye is at work. I will meditate at 11:11 tonight and let you know at 12:12.
But it may not work as well since 6 planets are in retrograde right now. Which also explains my insanely hyperactive and soon to regret behavior the last three days. But whose counting
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
But it may not work as well since 6 planets are in retrograde right now. Which also explains my insanely hyperactive and soon to regret behavior the last three days. But whose counting
Actually just saw on other thread for the iD I was referring to- seems to be someone else. So I take back that another id claim back - kinda lol ( unless both are same at the end of the day 😆) - no need to chk 😆
Sorry bollyqueen, Agar isse samjh sako mujhe bhi samjhana lol 😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
But it may not work as well since 6 planets are in retrograde right now. Which also explains my insanely hyperactive and soon to regret behavior the last three days. But whose counting
No wonder I hit a car today. It wasn't me, it was the planets.
When it doubt and science doesn’t help, it’s always the planets bruh.
P:S: Hope no one got hurt and the damage wasn’t too much :)
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Actually just saw on other thread for the iD I was referring to- seems to be someone else. So I take back that another id claim back - kinda lol ( unless both are same at the end of the day 😆) - no need to chk 😆Sorry bollyqueen, Agar isse samjh sako mujhe bhi samjhana lol 😆
Nishita do I have to start reading your mind again? I’m so confused. Who are you talking about?
Seee this is why I keep begging Vijay Kumar Prasad for the confused wali reaction emoji but deta hi nahin yaaaar
And I don’t know who needs to hear this but my crying reaction emoji is always meant to be a confused reaction emoji.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0