kounse page pe hai? Link please 😳Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
Hello guys,feedback on my songs please. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kounse page pe hai? Link please 😳Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
Hello guys,feedback on my songs please. 😳
Khala bade kalaakar nikle 🤩 ❤️
look what I found.
Your audition for The Voice of India Forums😆
Finally done! 😆 Lowered the scale a bit so that the antara doesn't sound too squeaky in my voice 😆 I am not sure how it came out finally but jo bhi hai yahi hai ab.
Tagging only few of my buddies as I am not sure about the outcome 😆

Yes you are correct I was born/raised in abroad
That's great! You said you liked rap songs too, right? 😍 Which rappers or songs are your favorites? And do you rap?
Originally posted by: la_Reine
After high demand and 7 reactions on my post, I had to force myself to sing something. Couldn't disappoint you guys.😭 Here you go but don't laugh, yall begged me for it😆
*runs away and hides*
Aww..I sang this in Round 2. Thank you for singing and posting this for all of us. It's very cute 🤗
great I will line up my requests and shashi whom I asked to sing u a birthday song or a duet with talented members like u, smitten, charu, etc as been slacking/ignoring 😂Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Coming right up because aaj mujhe chilla chilla ke apni gaaala hi phaad deni hai
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
kounse page pe hai? Link please 😳
Omg, I just noticed that you turned Purple! Congratulations on becoming Stunnerz 🎉❤️
I saw the tags but I couldn’t reply the thread is closed 🤔
Someone explain to me what’s going on here?? 😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
This was beautiful and so sweet to listen to! One of my favorite songs. 💕
😳 Thank you so much Dexy 🤗
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I saw the tags but I couldn’t reply the thread is closed 🤔
Someone explain to me what’s going on here?? 😆
Sab gaa rahe, aap bhi gaao. Ok bye🏃♀️