Originally posted by: semantic.error
Looks like it is Kaka who married up 😎
Koi shaq? Usko waise bhi kaun poochta hai aaj kal. Abhi bhi people are quoting Aloo baby's dialogues only. Shivaa!! Kyu ho tum. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Looks like it is Kaka who married up 😎
Koi shaq? Usko waise bhi kaun poochta hai aaj kal. Abhi bhi people are quoting Aloo baby's dialogues only. Shivaa!! Kyu ho tum. 😆
Originally posted by: Ottocake
32 degrees!! Are you kidding me? 😭
The more it rains, the more hotter the environment becomes.
Get this, 2020 didn't see any decrease in CO2 emissions despite lockdown
It increased actually
Shiva, Nahiiiiiii.Originally posted by: TheekThaak
Koi shaq? Usko waise bhi kaun poochta hai aaj kal. Abhi bhi people are quoting Aloo baby's dialogues only. Shivaa!! Kyu ho tum. 😆
Shiva, hum Bach Gaye kya.
Shiva, tum kyu aaye. 😆
I think Vijay Saab didn’t want anyone to checkout his posts, that's why he disabled the feature
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Shiva, Nahiiiiiii.
Shiva, hum Bach Gaye kya.
Shiva, tum kyu aaye. 😆
Shiva...main teri button, tu mera dragon. 😳😊❤️
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
then you have to convince her anyhow if you don't want to get married ever cos rishte to aate rahenge baar baar mana karti rahogi
Meri mummy maanne waalon mein se hoti toh baat hi kya thi.😆
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
My relatives are looking for spouses for their kids. The kids who are younger than me! Wo aur chadha dete hain Meri mummy ko.
Ek ne toh ek rishta bataya tha. And my mom was actually considering it. Luckily uska gotra was same as my mom aur humare yahaan you don’t marry in same gotra as your parents. Phew!
Waah ek old practice ne bacha liye.. I don't even know my gotra 😆
Become a Brahmakumari
I happened to see Taran Adarsh's Twitter page just now and his Twitter bio says 'influencer', along with all the other tags🤣🤣🤣.
Can others see my visit streak? How is it that I am able to see the visit streak displayed only under few IDs (including mine) and not the rest?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0