Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
A former school friend of mine got married a few days ago. She’s Facebook friends with my mom and it’s been “ Teri sab friends shaadi kar rahi hain, Tera kya hoga” ever since.😵
Get your mom connected to any friend of yours who got divorced too😆
LOL... now using the naïve lover angle
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cily-qCok8Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Nora Ben used to meet him in jail, still didn't know he's a criminal.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Ek toh mummiyan bhi na. ONE friend gets married. Dekho “sab” ki ho rahi hai. 😆
Sach mein.😆
Technically only 5 of my school/college “friends” are married (one of them she doesn’t even know about). And none of them are those I’m still in touch with. Inka tab bhi aaye din ka chaalu rehta hai.
Kisi ka hua nahi Abhi tak.😒
In fact I’m sure one of them had a baby recently.
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Kisi ka hua nahi Abhi tak.😒
In fact I’m sure one of them had a baby recently.
When I get this line "tere kitne doston ki shaadi hogayi" I also say "kitno ke divorce bhi hogaye ya kitne dukhi hai" aur "kitne single and happy hai'😆
When I get this line "tere kitne doston ki shaadi hogayi" I also say "kitno ke divorce bhi hogaye ya kitne dukhi hai" aur "kitne single and happy hai'😆
My relatives are looking for spouses for their kids. The kids who are younger than me! Wo aur chadha dete hain Meri mummy ko.
Ek ne toh ek rishta bataya tha. And my mom was actually considering it. Luckily uska gotra was same as my mom aur humare yahaan you don’t marry in same gotra as your parents. Phew!
it is same with everyone i somehow convinced my mom to never talk to me about marriage and she agreedOriginally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
A former school friend of mine got married a few days ago. She’s Facebook friends with my mom and it’s been “ Teri sab friends shaadi kar rahi hain, Tera kya hoga” ever since.😵
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
it is same with everyone i somehow convinced my mom to never talk to me about marriage and she agreed
How?😲
just talk to her honestly she will definitely understand.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0