Bollywood CC#86- Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50k

Users

56

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar

A former school friend of mine got married a few days ago. She’s Facebook friends with my mom and it’s been “ Teri sab friends shaadi kar rahi hain, Tera kya hoga” ever since.😵



https://youtu.be/uU_eLMmZ6uk

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Bezos Loses Spot as World’s Second-Richest Person to India's Gautam Adani

It’s the first time someone from Asia has featured this highly in the top echelons of the wealth index, which has been dominated by US tech entrepreneurs

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-16/jeff-bezos-loses-spot-as-world-s-second-richest-person-to-india-s-gautam-adani

Edited by BettyA1 - 4 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

By the way, the military was called and the illegal immigrants were rounded off and sent packing away from Martha's Vineyard, they were never even allowed to spend a day there 😔


https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1570892127428804608

Edited by BettyA1 - 4 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow! Mutual admiration club

"I am stunning, you're good looking too, I am told I am drop dead gorgeous"

Well, nothing wrong in that... If we don't say it, who else will :)

Edited by BettyA1 - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: savoury


I hate FB. Everyone is either getting better jobs, getting married or doing 4th masters 😆 I want to read those messages that these are lies and they are secretly detached from life😆


Is there a specific age when this happens? Literally feels like I will remember THAT year when everyone was experiencing major life updates aka marriage, big job, moving to another country, masters yada yada.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar

A former school friend of mine got married a few days ago. She’s Facebook friends with my mom and it’s been “ Teri sab friends shaadi kar rahi hain, Tera kya hoga” ever since.😵


Ek toh mummiyan bhi na. ONE friend gets married. Dekho “sab” ki ho rahi hai. 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".