Cuz you sound like a sweetheart ….and I died cuz you were sounding shy 😆 I don’t blame you, I’d be too if I had to give Guddu lingo a shot.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Cuz you sound like a sweetheart ….and I died cuz you were sounding shy 😆 I don’t blame you, I’d be too if I had to give Guddu lingo a shot.
Beautiful voice 👏smitten .
. All of you are so talented ❤️.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What about you? All you said is that you're Vicky and new in this forum 😆
Aagey toh aapne hi kehna hai, your name & if you also new in forum 😆
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Chal koi na, tu bhaav samajh ja madam ke
Just share your voice man 👍🏼
Ab dekho kaun girlfriend bane ki koshish kar raha hai?
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
She sings quite well😃.
And i am a big fan of her dancing skills😆.Here she is with her sister😎
😎
I’ve seen her too. She’s cuter than the little girls as well. 😆
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Chal koi na, tu bhaav samajh ja madam ke
Just share your voice man 👍🏼
Agreed
Chal tu mujhe voice msg de de, khush, hi hello bol de 👍🏼
Guddu, dil ko sambal jaa zara. ✋🏼
Heisen and I will be featuring in our British show. Tune in tonight or tomorrow. 😆