Poll
How would you describe your taste in cinema/movies?
Vote and comment which one comes closest to describing your taste in cinema.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hate horror movies.
I hate horror movies.
The question is not about what you hate, but what you like/love
I love horror films.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I love horror films.
I also like horror movies a lot!
I love rom com and comedy movies
Did you get it yet?😆
I'm not asking about the genre
Please read before answering
I like comedy movies and psychological thrillers.
I watched Aftersun yesterday, and I think it is one of those rare films that quietly rearranges something inside you. On the surface, nothing...
2