Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Haven’t turned on the setting to see yet but I’m guessing in the low 400s 🤣
So I guess I'm after you in the list 🤣 I have in 300s 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Haven’t turned on the setting to see yet but I’m guessing in the low 400s 🤣
So I guess I'm after you in the list 🤣 I have in 300s 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
just come in every day, post one small comment and done. You don't even have to comment actually. Chrome mein IF ka tab open rakho, 😆 roz refresh Karo and your streak continues.
I've been doing it since so long 🤣🤣
i hate threshold crossings 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah it might be like getting promoted where the one after the threshold gives you the new color 🤣
i thought neha is already there. 🤣 And i think aaru also might have high streak. 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i hate threshold crossings 🤣🤣
Just one more day Nikki you can do it 🤣
tum na ghee ka business start kar lo 🤣
uff one more day ka wait 🤣Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
haan, kal milega, once it's 181 days 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i thought neha is already there. 🤣 And i think aaru also might have high streak. 🤣
Uski streak toot gayi thi beech me 🤣 but bidi amma se aage hi hogi 🤣
meghs u r sitting on pink throne. Ese words tumhe shobha nai dete 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I can’t ever catch up 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
tum na ghee ka business start kar lo 🤣
Idea accha hai 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k